I would like to introduce myself

@Tactical_Reviews Looking to do this soon. Havent had the time… cleaning out the car because we are going to a wedding in Mass tomorrow… god forbid I have anything freedom related In the car when I pass through Mass.

1 Like

It’s a shame that rights stop at the state line

1 Like

What I said about China is correct. China sucks.

The document I cited regarding the use of the “Conspiracy Theory” term was CIA Document 1035-960 entitled “Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report”.

That document instructed CIA controlled politicians and media editors on how to handle people who simply weren’t dumb enough to swallow the official JFK assassination story.

It is UNDENIABLE that the CIA issued that document. http://www.jfklancer.com/CIA.html

I see that you have decided to directly insult me.

Consider yourself reported to the moderator.

1 Like

Sure,

I will go and say hello on the newbie thread.

1 Like

Do what you feel you must. I think I can take the hit. I don’t bruise quite as easily it seems.

4 Likes

Ok. So direct insults are fair game here?

I don’t care if some “regular user” thinks he can insult me.

I would like to see that person try that in person.

It’s been my experience that they only do that on the internet.

And in a final attempt at clarification if not discussion, (however futile) regarding the term Conspiracy Theory you wrote…

I pointed out that the term did in fact not “originate” in the document you presented.

With regards to China I presented my personal experience. And ended with the following, essentially agreeing with you though not as to all the detail.

So happy to end this here. Unless you feel the overwhelming need to have the last word.

4 Likes

Are you just a whiny DICK online, or have you been a whiny wanna be tough guy DICK YOUR whole life?

3 Likes

Not true, don’t take stuff so serious and don’t be so sensitive. If you need help with figuring out how to remove your tampon I know of a cool video I made with Roberts mom.

6 Likes

Where did you touch that doll, Roberta?

4 Likes

Hey bud, we are all friends here, so if you post a long and rambling message on someone else’s thread about how ‘this is not a conspiracy theory’, you will get a Dale Gribble meme. And if you keep going on the way you have you will continue to get them until you are gone. That’s the way life goes. Deal with it.

@Tactical_Reviews Sorry for muddying up your thread with this.

3 Likes

What the hell is wrong with Dale Gribble?

3 Likes

I have no idea. He’s hilarious. Apparently it offended him.

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it, We’re all here to enjoy ourselves, and help others.

4 Likes

I never enjoy myself.

Tactical_Reviews:

Why not get one of your guns out and give it a good cleaning/shining up?

Or, save your targets from the gun range and take them out and think about how you did and how to improve or do as well the next time.

These usually work for me.

Of course, talking about guns in quite enjoyable, too.

4 Likes

I think I might do some more reloading today.

1 Like

Tactical_Reviews:

there you go! there is always something to do with guns to help elevate the mood!

2 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews what you handloading today man?

So far I’m being lazy, but it’s a toss up between 9mm or .223, or I might do some 500 magnum.

2 Likes