If i had $1k laying around

If you had an extra thousand $$ laying around, what 1 weapon would you buy? Why?

@LonewolfMcQuade Ruger MC GP 100 10 mm reason why I love 10 mm

I’d buy one of these all matching numbers and a mint barrel and fill the remaining monies with ammo.

http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinM39.htm

Reason i ask, my dealer(guns not drugs) is in debt to me for 1k. He’s still unable to get me the m9a3 new production I wanted & I don’t want to allow the debt to run too much longer. I’m looking for ideas for another firearm to get what I’m owed.

@LonewolfMcQuade, what is your favorite caliber?

@SAK67 originally i was looking for another 9mm, but open to other caliber suggestions.

@LonewolfMcQuade, call in your marker with $1,000 worth of your favorite ammo!

@Robert as far as I understand it, the only new stuff around is the old stock with the quality control issues out of Tennessee the new stuff from Italy has not yet arrived

@SAK67 your ammo idea is a good 1! allegedly the Beretta shipment should be in by the end of the month. so I will give him till the end of June. originally it was supposed to be here by the beginning of June which obviously did not happen.

@Robert yes, there were some major quality control issues when the gun was being made here in the states. Beretta says hell no! We are going to take our Flagship gun and reproduce them back in Italy again from what I was told by a rep. they haven’t produced any here in America in over a year while they supposedly were gearing up and going to produce them in Italy and then ship them back.

@jf89 I would have been more than happy to have a few full auto AK’s

Buy lots of stuff from solgw

@Robert thanks! Supposedly mine will be in a week or so, we’ll see. If not, he’s coughing up the cash & I’ll order my self! Hmmm, where did I leave my baseball bat…

@AliasSLH what’s solgw?

Son’s of liberty gun works

SOLGW soul snatcher rollmark:

Hah! I like it.

I’ve got this lower:

Beretta ARX 100. Now I know that I sound like a broken record, but that is what I would spend it on. In the interest of not boring you all I will pick a Franchi LAW12

@switchpod both are great choices!