If you could choose any Class III

Ooooooh. That’s good to know about the anmo in case we the lowly peasants can ever afford one. Even though they are pre-1986 ban can I still get one or do I have to still pay the government/ATF a stupid tax (aka register it for future confiscation)? I don’t know really know a lot about machine guns and the laws frankly because I assumed I could never really own or afford one.

@Chuparosa
Not to worry Brother! Go to hill and Mac gunworks! Get yours today! They are in stock and shipping soon! I mean get one after the kid comes for you obviously.

3 Likes

Is it an NFA item? Do I need to tell the ATF I have it? Or will a simple 4473 be all I need to fill out? $1,800 is pretty cheap considering what that is.

I’d sell a kidney to get one of these. I just love old military firearms.

1 Like

HMG makes them semi auto so no need for extra paper work.

2 Likes

That’s good…and bad. On the one hand good that I could get one with only a 4473 and cherish it. Bad that it isn’t a machine gun and that it was modified. Haha. I guess it’s an acceptable tradeoff. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

And comes in your choice of flavour - 5.56, 7.62x39 or 7.92x33 and 300blk with the ability to change your mind

2 Likes

In all honesty I was interested in the 7.62x39 model, but I have the feeling that once I got it in that caliber I would want one in 7.92x33 Kurtz and one in 5.56x45.

2 Likes

Yea it would be a tough choice. In the end I would stick to the 7.92x33 for historical accuracy.

2 Likes

Just took a peek again at the ballistics and I had forgotten how potent that round is. It isn’t any slouch that’s for sure.

Odd, just had part of my post disappear.

Anyway, more energy than the 5.56 and only slightly less than the 7.62x39.

1 Like

Another vote for a Tommy gun. It may be heavy but it’s American histoy. M3 grease gun would be my 2nd choice. Love the old industrial looking guns.

4 Likes

M60E6

5 Likes

Me? M-60 ALL THE WAY…

Either that or maybe something a little bit more… unusual…

6 Likes

BAR because Dad said:
1944%20BAR

7 Likes

Two words. MA. DEUCE

Ma%20Duece .

7 Likes

I was shooting my Barrett today… man, love a 50 BMG

4 Likes

I want my new AA12 from Sol Invictus to have a fun switch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You have one? Can you post pictures/videos/reviews? The AA12 has always been a dream gun of mine!

4 Likes

Yup must show this!!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting delivery like everyone else… Sol Invictus pushed delivery back to July :frowning:

5 Likes

I’d probably go with the Sig Rattler SBR just to run it through it’s paces and see if it was right for me.

The reason for picking the Rattler based on the OP’s question is I’m not so sure I’d like it or not without owning it for a while. Hence, the NFA regulation on the SBR model keeps me from moving forward. I mean, I’d like to buy one, try it out, and have the option to sell if I had a change of heart. But since we all know buying NFA is sort of like committing to an “until death do you part” relationship with the item I stay away… for now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes