If you had to pick just two rifle calibers for life, what's your pick

Mine are 17HMR and 6.8spc II
Two great all around rounds that cover all the different games in my neck of the woods. Sound off, what’s your two caliber choices.

3 Likes

5.56 and .308

8 Likes

No squirrel meat for you :grin:

5 Likes

If im real careful lol

5 Likes

5.56 & .308 for me too. If I cant kill squirrel then theres always humans to munch on.

6 Likes

This is taking a turn lol

6 Likes

Theres a reason I put BBQ sauce and Tapitio in my BOB.

6 Likes

300BO & 50BMG

/thread

4 Likes

Still .410 & 22short on the table :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Why a .50?

2 Likes

12 gauge & .308 with today’s market.

3 Likes

Edit RIFLE CALIBERS

5.56 for my daily ARs and 7.62x54 because Nagant. Seriously, that rifle is a multitool; part rifle, part paddle, club, spear, pole-vault, flotation device, tent stake…

4 Likes

Removes lots of obstacles

Police snipers disabled the van by firing a .50 caliber round through its engine block at around 4:30AM local time, some four hours after the initial attack occurred.

After an initial call to police and sporadic verbal exchanges, negotiations broke down with the suspect. Fearing that the van was packed with explosives, snipers once again brought their .50 caliber rifles to bear, this time firing through its front windshield, killing the suspect.

3 Likes

Have a new 300bo bolt action on the way. 300bo with Q Full Nelson suppressor is such a quiet combo

5 Likes

What?

4 Likes

I would hate to carry a .50 around. That thing has to weigh 25lbs.

3 Likes

Well…you could always chose to hide from one…

3 Likes

7.62x54r and .22LR.

7 Likes

22 & 308.

4 Likes

I’m going to go with 22lr and 6.8 , 223 almost bumped 22 off but it’s more funner with a suppressor.

3 Likes