Ilhan Omar slammed on 9/11 anniversary by victim's son after 'some people did something' quote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/9-11-anniversary-mourner-who-lost-mother-in-attacks-criticizes-ilhan-omars-some-people-did-something-comment

Unfortunately I think most Democraps feel it was ‘some people did something’ ,

9 Likes

Here is a link to the speech if the Fox one Fails

7 Likes

This Omar bitch is one of the most vile humans on our soil. I really hope the Trump admin. looks in to her immigration fraud and get her permanently deported.

6 Likes

I feel ALL Democraps are Vile, Disgusting, Self Serving, little pieces of feces that don’t deserve the privilege of being on the bottom of my shoe.

3 Likes

All politicians that shit on the bill of rights are those things my friend. :+1:

5 Likes

The MSM big three have done everything to supress this.
ABC, CBS hardley mention it at all and no video with the stories that are incomplete and paraphrased.
NBC has a snipit with the video but portrays it as this:

Notice how these MSM scum make it appear these folks are calling for gun control.

MSM is nothing more than a lying load of crap and misleading to fit their agenda at every turn.
Disgusting!!!

5 Likes

^ This. They are indeed the enemy of the people with their propaganda and purposeful misinformation.

4 Likes

4 Likes

omar is a Radical Muslim Terrorist like obama…

2 Likes

This man deserves our patriot respect for telling all those 2 faced POS GD MF demoncrap scumbags there at Ground Zero GFY and your welfare swilling islamafanatic filth too
Stop the demonrat party by any legal means.

Then if you have the will and the means.
Step it up.

3 Likes