Illinois calls to abolish history classes due to white privilege

13 Likes

Can we just bulldoze Chicago & start over?

11 Likes
10 Likes

Or more like this

12 Likes

The world has gone crazy

10 Likes

:rofl: Florida man!

11 Likes

Lounge lizard scorned.

11 Likes

You know the old adage “If you repeat a lie often enough people begin to believe it’s the truth” Well that’s a lie and this clown is living proof that stupid repeated often enough is still stupid!

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!!

11 Likes

Erasing history from the books is a play right out of Stalin’s book. Never thought I would see the day things would get this bad…

12 Likes

It’s what happens when you put idiots in office.

12 Likes

This is communism, plain and simple. Ive started buying up paper copies of history books. Might be worth a thread soon.

12 Likes

What is more amazing is a non reader buying books of any type. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Dick, I love reading just I havnt warmed up to Ebooks or kindled or anything like that.

9 Likes

I agree. History always repeats itself and the “information age” has made it easier. Those who control the “information” are using it to create and exploit our emotional weakness. Divide and conquer, as they say.

9 Likes

I guess that would be the privilege. To send your children to a private school where reality is still available.

7 Likes
  1. Education – Take control of what people read and listen to; take control of what children learn in school.

AND THE THREE HUNDRED SAID MOLON LABE
III

8 Likes

1st grade math is racist to these fools.
Because their checkbook never balances.

7 Likes

This is disturbing. They want to teach division. Why can’t they teach black history and make it a success story? The fact is that nobody is oppressed anymore. Lazy and brainwashed maybe, but not oppressed.

6 Likes