I'm Sharon

Hi all,
Sharon from the midwest here.
I found about Full30 from ReadyMen where I’m a member. I don’t have a lot of experience shooting, my first time was being taught to use a muzzle loader in 1990, did a little skeet and target shooting in the mid 90’s. Some range shooting with an AR-15 a few years ago. I don’t have military or LEO background, but took a 17-day Combat Medic Immersion course 2015 from a former Green Beret in TX-did some dynamic shotgun, handgun, and rifle shooting while there. I study wilderness medicine/first aid/herbal medicine, and a wide variety of topics.

Looking to join a local range where they allow drawing from a holster and move and shoot. (I found one). Been watching SOTG vids and trying to learn all I can. Hoping to learn from you all here too :smile:

Thank you!
Sharon G

21 Likes

Welcome from KY

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum Sharon! Glad to see your interest has only increased in the shooting sport

11 Likes

Thank you! Glad to be here!
I’m in Cincy-what part of KY are you from if you don’t mind my asking

5 Likes

Thank you Chris :grinning:

6 Likes

Shelby co. Between Louisville and Frankfort.

7 Likes

We love our fellow Readyman enthusiasts, Jeff was talking bad about us was he?

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 Sharon

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @TheSilverFox Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

9 Likes

Welcome from Florida! It sounds like you have alot of knowledge too.

10 Likes

Hahahaha never!

5 Likes

I love to learn new things and people tell me I should be on Jeopardy lol!

6 Likes

Welcome @TheSilverFox
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

10 Likes

Welcome from Texas.

9 Likes

Thank you RedAngel :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Me too, if it’s just me yelling out the questions anything over 20 is a good night . I did the online test but didn’t quite make it.

9 Likes

Haven’t tried the online test yet but family is bugging me to do it. Will you try the test again or are you only allowed one shot at it?

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure I can take it again. I’d brush up on European history, world geography , and literature first though.

8 Likes

That’s good-yeah those topics are hard. Just my luck I would probably get modern pop music and rappers, and football, basketball, etc. categories :frowning:

7 Likes