I'm still here and alive.

Yea, I’ve been quiet for a while, but I’m still here, just been busy with school and writing. But really I’ve been working on the manufacturing side of my business. I have more than 50 hours on this build, but it’s super clean and shoots like a $2k 1911. Trigger is 3 pounds 6oz. I’m also just starting out the web site at Xring3.com

17 Likes

Very nice

15 Likes

Thanks. I’ve got my manufacturing license all set, and I’m just getting the last of the machines and tools in place. I hope to start manufacturing within a month. Getting the license as well as setting up an LLC and trademarking the logo has been a pain and expensive. But I’m still having fun.

15 Likes

Congratulations.

15 Likes

Congrats TR! That’s awesome!

11 Likes

Well I can’t see these staying in stock at that price

https://xring3.com/shop/ols/products/1911-9mm

11 Likes

Looks great, Dan!

12 Likes

Very cool. The graphic designer in me would like to see the “-RIng 3” with some leading above the crosshairs. I “think” it would improve the design, but that’s just my .02 sir.

6 Likes

My first design had the -Ring 3 in front of the cross hairs, but it just didn’t look right. I felt looking through a scope at the words worked better than having the words in front of the scope reticle.

8 Likes

TR, looks very nice👍
How’s your ankle doing, feeling.
10mm long slide :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

The ankle is being a pain, some days it’s really bad.

10mm is one I plan to make, likely right after a 9mm. Long slide might be an option.

9 Likes