I'm still here and alive.

Yea, I’ve been quiet for a while, but I’m still here, just been busy with school and writing. But really I’ve been working on the manufacturing side of my business. I have more than 50 hours on this build, but it’s super clean and shoots like a $2k 1911. Trigger is 3 pounds 6oz. I’m also just starting out the web site at Xring3.com

1911 2

17 Likes

Very nice

15 Likes

Thanks. I’ve got my manufacturing license all set, and I’m just getting the last of the machines and tools in place. I hope to start manufacturing within a month. Getting the license as well as setting up an LLC and trademarking the logo has been a pain and expensive. But I’m still having fun.

15 Likes

Congratulations.

15 Likes

Congrats TR! That’s awesome!

11 Likes

Well I can’t see these staying in stock at that price

https://xring3.com/shop/ols/products/1911-9mm

11 Likes

Looks great, Dan!

12 Likes

Very cool. The graphic designer in me would like to see the “-RIng 3” with some leading above the crosshairs. I “think” it would improve the design, but that’s just my .02 sir.

6 Likes

My first design had the -Ring 3 in front of the cross hairs, but it just didn’t look right. I felt looking through a scope at the words worked better than having the words in front of the scope reticle.

8 Likes

TR, looks very nice👍
How’s your ankle doing, feeling.
10mm long slide :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

The ankle is being a pain, some days it’s really bad.

10mm is one I plan to make, likely right after a 9mm. Long slide might be an option.

9 Likes