In the pinch trade thread

I thought it would be good to start a trade thread if anyone had extra stuff they would trade for another’s extras. It’s hard to find components for reloading or ammo in general right now so if you post what you’re looking for maybe someone can find it for you in exchange for something they may need.

Like always make sure you feel comfortable with said person. Not sure I would trust a new comer. But there’s plenty I would trust on this forum. Post it and see what happens.

Rules:
• post the object your willing to trade with a written paper that has the date written on it along side the item
• please no derailing (I know I’m being a hypocrite)
• keep all transactions personal and work out shipping dates between one another
• full30 is not responsible for illegal trades or lost property
• Full 30 is not responsible for any transactions here. Deals are between private parties here , so partake at your own risk.

13 Likes

@Robert

Let @Robert okay this thread before it’s use is allowed.

11 Likes

Or @LonewolfMcQuade

11 Likes

Those two will just route everything they want to themselves only.

11 Likes

No derailing but I like the pun

12 Likes

no issues here

11 Likes

Awesome!
So I got something I want to post but I need to research shipping costs. I’ll be back

10 Likes

Nobody likes a damn snitch!

10 Likes

As long as @Robert says we got the green legal light , it’s good to go.
Full 30 is not responsible for any transactions here. Deals are between private parties here , so partake at your own risk.

10 Likes

It’s not snitching when you are stating the obvious.

8 Likes

no derails ? dam, I would have had some good stuff…sounds like a good idea considering the times…

8 Likes

Considering the Ops intent with this thread and the fact that he asked us not to derail maybe we should consider not cluttering the thread up with casual conversation?

Just a thought… The market place seems like one of those areas we shouldn’t drag our asses in :grimacing:

10 Likes

I have a bunch of brass for many cartridges, except 10mm sorry @Robert, anyone in need just ask I’ll let you know if i can help. Also i don’t have extra .357 mag brass. Those would be the only 2 i reload i don’t have extra in.

12 Likes