Interactive Timeline of Innovations - SRI International

I’ll just leave this here

3 Likes

Curious how you ran across them?
I noticed they pop up regular, another Rand corp sorta. Almost like they have an inside on what’s next… or part of deciding what’s next? A rabbit hole extraordinaire!

4 Likes

I appreciate you asked

You answered your own question as that’s how I found them, I was watching the Matrix IV again, searching for easter eggs down rabbit trails, so many there, if you get amusement from code/etymology you won’t be disappointed, its a cornucopia

4 Likes

On the lines of early history, 2193 BC, dismissed as fake for literally centuries, why? There is a newer translation now discussed in the interview, easier to read some though. Not even sure what rabbit I was chasing when this one came into view. :thinking:
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm

4 Likes

I surely can relate, looks like good stuff you posted, none I recognize, recent, I like that, means we’re getting there, somewhat :wink:

Can, or, will I find time to follow up on it :man_shrugging:

I’ll bookmark thank you :+1:

4 Likes

Haven’t been able to read it all myself yet, got it downloaded though, if hardcopy isn’t to expensive I’ll put it on a shelf.

4 Likes

Made it through the video, intrigued, love the debt and addiction = enslavement near the end

so true

3 Likes

No usury allowed and nobody allowed that even remotely displays a slave mentality.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good rule to live by no?

Que the heavy metal anthem!

2 Likes

This document holds Liberty in high regard for sure. Diversity does not seem to be as highly regarded.

3 Likes

That’s a biblical principle as far as I know, in fact had the Jews not rejected Christ we’d have zero chance to enter heaven, diversity is now allowed with the proper dress/order

2 Likes