Interesting tidbit (or two) regarding McCloseky’s

The gun Patricia McCloseky was waving was inoperable at the time.

So Tidbit 1: Kim Gardner’s staff had it fixed before they charged her.

But Tidbit 2: Patricia and Mark McCloskey had told investigators beforehand that the weapon had been rendered inoperable **so it could be used as a prop inside a courtroom for a lawsuit against a gun manufacturer.”

10 Likes

Wtf? :rofl:

So we cannot defend ourselves from rioters is the message they are sending, right?

9 Likes

If you are interested in fighting back come see me…

We have to push back and support the people who are doing it already!
10 Likes

Well my takeaway is that while Mr. McCloskey is a gun owning lawyer and seems to understand and utilize the 2A. He also seems to be in favor of suing gun manufacturers.

So while I still agree he was within his rights and that Kim Gardner is a crooked liberal asshat, my regard for Mr. McCloseky has fallen. More than a little bit.

11 Likes

My regard for the asshat couple was never present in the first place! They will burn our 2A rights to the ground if they think they can make a quick buck in doing so. :frowning:

These are not good people.

11 Likes

I know its wrong but I say let the wolves eat eachother here. No one should back them, this is what they want and they will flip it back around on the pro gun community if they get a chance.

9 Likes

We are a nation with supreme laws, and they must be upheld, whether the accused is popular or not. Otherwise, being unpopular ourselves, we will be next.

If they later violate the supreme laws, that is when we will attack them, not before.

8 Likes

Eh…we let them rot then there’s also two less democrats to worry about, im less optimistic when it comes to the justice system. It’s corrupt and manipulated by ambitious communist douche bags at the moment. A snowball has a better chance in hell then our side does at winning any type of gun related case at this point, at least imo

10 Likes

When these two hit the spotlight the reports of their character soon came out. They are clowns but far be it from me to deny them their rights. The leftist media is using this to divide the right on this issue. I won’t play that game. Same for the circus parade at Stone Mountain. I fully story them legally owning and carrying.

10 Likes

Like I said before they may be total chit, but they have the same rights as I do, picking and choosing what rights someone gets because of there character is not something the 2nd covers or regulates. Would I go to them and help them ? If I was a neighbor when all this happened and the protesters broke the law by trespassing and destroying property I would have, that act of support even if I did not like them may be something that would change them and wake them up, I don’t think they did anything wrong.

8 Likes

Just because they are scumbag lawyers doesn’t mean they still don’t deserve the protections of their constitutional rights.
If they can do this to them they can do this to anyone.

6 Likes

When I heard they were lawyers I said **** 'em. 99% are lying scum
Just remember if the lying Nitwit persecutor can fix a prop - what would the Nitwit do when a lawful firearm owner caps one of her demonrat city criminal Nitwit in the law abider’s home in a justifiable shoot.
Have a illegal part or auto sear installed?
I believe these d-rat scum absolutely would.

9 Likes

In this day and age, corruption knows no bounds.
We keep rolling down this road, it’ll be Mexico part 2 here shortly.

6 Likes

That’s cool, sue gun manufacturers and still want to use guns

9 Likes

Exactly my thoughts

7 Likes

Brawndo gun control

8 Likes

Doesn’t the persecutor know that only the ATF gets to tamper with firearm evidence?

11 Likes

Uh she’s one of the lying Nitwits.
Just like lyin’ biden,
They don’t do truth.

9 Likes

It’s high likely they’d thank you for your support by slapping you with a frivolous lawsuit after the fact for something you did in the process of helping them out.

Good Samaritan BEWARE of the Personal Injury Lawyer!

Not just lawyers, but specifically Personal Injury Lawyers. These are the worst of the worst. Even other lawyers hate them! I shall give them no quarter for any of their legal woes. I couldn’t care less what it’s for either: 2A rights, someone slips and falls on their property, they bump into another car moving less than 5 mph -let 'em hang; hang 'em high!

I’ll hold fast to what I’ve said all along about the sleazeball couple: This is NOT about 2A rights, it’s all about The McCloskey’s. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

If the law can be ignored for them, law means nothing, including the 2nd amendment.

7 Likes