Internet Firearm Forums

He got kicked off and promised to just look at the forum if I told him my log in and since I never went there and he had just been diagnosed with brain cancer I was going to let him use it once then change the password. He got on and started pissing people off as me so I won’t ever do that again. He has since passed so he won’t ask again either. He went by leadbug God rest his soul. I never heard from his family or room mate about his passing so I didn’t even get to pay my respects. It’s bothered me ever since.

5 Likes

I miss internet forums but they are a thing of the past now. Other more “modern” social media has taken over. Discord is the only other social media I use and its more of a chatroom sort of place for discussion.

6 Likes

So you sayin we ain’t a forum? you know you miss us when you get locked up.

7 Likes

Full30 is one of only a few active forums, stop being self centered.

6 Likes

Naw there is plenty still left. but one S&W forum i look at every now and then is run by liberal mods.

7 Likes

I just realized the blur spoiler is missing, I was going to call you out, er, moderate you, on the foul language :grin:

I’m happy with the crew we have here, wish we could pick up more but :man_shrugging:

Happy you hung in here with us, and that this post survived the mods closing it after the autobump

:grin: :grin:

7 Likes

Someone needs to make sure the mods are doing thier jobs. They must be taking naps after griping about the weather.

7 Likes

Took you for more of a Sig guy…

7 Likes

What ya did there, i seen it.

7 Likes