Intro of, well, me

I’m not too big on these, so take this with a grain of salt. I support Full 30 Due to Jarrad Markel.
My kids are grown and gone and it’s the wife and I and 3 cats. No fence so no dogs. Someday again.
I have been in IT (Computer Guy) since 1984.
I volunteer with several organizations (The State Guard Foundation of Missouri, Missouri SDF, SGAUS MEMS and Cyber director for Missouri, Region D S&R team, Mo CERT 1.
I used to lead a Church Security team, Was president and on the board of a local shooting club.
I am big in believing in helping local and as far as I can reasonably reach. Missourians helping Missourians is the unofficial slogan of the State Defense Force.
Have shot / Shoot CMP, IDPA, USPSA and Steel Challenge.
I do BJJ and power lifting to try and keep this over 50 body as strong as possible.
I am sure there is more, probably on my LinkedIn profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/theweeklygeek/

11 Likes

Good to see another Missourian here . Watch out for that Arkansas guy he is a bad infuance.

8 Likes

I see you are from Nixa . I am from the Grovespring area.

8 Likes

No doubt we could use your influence, never done any BJJ, circuit training some years back, gotten soft since then, hurt my arm the other day lifting a half dozen boards without telling my arm first, happy you’re here!

10 Likes
10 Likes

Great movie .

8 Likes

Welcome from KY

8 Likes

Welcome from TX!

8 Likes

Welcome Missourian

8 Likes

I saw a lot of that when I lived there. I also saw a lot of Missourians shooting at Missourians which is why I moved out of St. Joseph after 20 years and back to my quiet little town in Iowa. It wasn’t all bad though. Met a lot of good peeps while I was down there. Took my first concealed carry class in MO as well. The instructor and I still keep in touch via Facebook.

My time at the Kansas City International Airport from 2014-2016 was “interesting” as well. Chances are, if you came through my gate, I probably gave you a patdown.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

10 Likes

Welcome from Florida.

8 Likes

Welcome from The Peoples Republic of Rats. [NJ]

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

We’re glad you made it and

7 Likes

Love it, one of my favorite Eastwood flicks. That and High Plains Drifter.

7 Likes

@The22Man welcome to full30 and thanks for the support :+1:

6 Likes