Introducing me

Ann, A lot of us are Veterans also, We are also a lot of middle aged males with various issues, worn out bodies, worn out minds, work too much, play too little, gun owners to a fault and most of our enjoyment comes from attacking each other with no malice, Try and work with us and hopefully you can help a few on here. We mean no harm…Thanks Randy B.

11 Likes

So now you gonna try the subtle approach? You ole bird dog you. :rofl:

11 Likes

LOL…at least she knows i’m trying to be nice, maybe I can get a D- for effort…

10 Likes

You sick freak… I only grapple in board shorts.

10 Likes

Welcome

10 Likes

Welcome welcome!!!

7 Likes

I’m afraid we will no longer see this member, she only posted this thread and hasn’t been back. I feel rjburks forward advancements and nude pics was too much for her to handle. I can truly relate as they gave me nightmares too.

11 Likes

Then stop passing them out!

10 Likes

Pics sent.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, you know he wanted them!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

@Robert did you email her yet to see why she didn’t stick around?

Sexual harassment aside I felt this was a good welcoming

8 Likes

Welcome from the PRCal!

9 Likes

I’d be forever emailing if I did that, the drive-by intro’s are strange, but life is strange, so,

we roll with it :smile:

9 Likes

The strange ones are the ones that ask for help for a problem and don’t stick around or come back to find out what answers were given. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I think the really strange ones are the ones that stick around :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

@rjburk might’ve put her in his prison , maybe let the authorities know just in case

9 Likes

Nobody seems to care this much when a dude checks in and never returns. :roll_eyes:

Just stating the obvious. Perhaps the full court press isn’t the right approach when a female drops by. :thinking:

8 Likes

You don’t intend preferential treatment do you?

8 Likes

Hell…she hasnt even seen the lounge or concealed carry subforums.

Men are dogs this describes most men

10 Likes

Touché, if this was too much we really need to work on our manners

7 Likes