introducing myself Run N Guns News from vegas

hello. Run N Guns from vegas… i was told about full30 from @Tactical_Reviews i do pro gun and freedom of speech videos… covering gun stories etc… i only currently own 4 firearms… so i’m not exactly a “good” gunner. i do hope to grow my full30 channel. get my brand out there… be as active as i can on this page. anything else you want to know… ask i guess.

13 Likes

I see you figure it out.

6 Likes

welcome

8 Likes

damn embarrassing how long it took.

8 Likes

thanks

6 Likes

Welcome @RunNGunsNews ,
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

8 Likes

Thanks. Glad to be here… Nice to be on a site where i can slowly spread my videos and brand!

8 Likes

We’re bad influences here, we’ll see if we can’t enable your gun buying habits a bit…(even though most of us here own 0 guns since the terrible epidemic of recent boating accidents)

9 Likes

lol my issue is lack of funds… but hey. if you wanna help in that area… i wont say no

also be careful… people have been fishing guns out of lakes. damn thieves.

8 Likes

CRAP!

6 Likes

Welcome @RunNGunsNews good to have you hear.

9 Likes

Your in Vegas find yourself an old rich woman then your money problem is solved.

9 Likes

Not the important part, the important part is you’ll be ready if needed :+1:

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RunNGunsNews

9 Likes

Welcome to full30.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RunNGunsNews
I look forward to your contributions.

9 Likes

thanks… Gonna do my best. i (if nothing goes wrong) will be returning to work in exactly a week. gonna start apt hunting… get my stuff set up… then PROPERLY contribute… but until then… I jump in when i can.

9 Likes

Welcome @RunNGunsNews

8 Likes

don’t bother, just wade in with arms a flailing…

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
No money for guns? Time to sell your belongings! Lol!

7 Likes