Introduction from Kisssofdeath

Hello everyone. Been meaning to do this intro for awhile now. Looked everywhere on how to create a new topic and finally seen the little box in the bottom right hand side of my screen. :roll_eyes:

My name is Tim and I live in SC.

Anyway, I don’t really kiss you and you die. This is a made up name I thought of back in the mid 90’s while playing Quake II, a FPS game online. I was listening to Dokken and their song “Kiss of Death” started playing and I thought that would make a great gaming name. I kept the name everywhere I go even though it may not fit the forum.

I come to Full30 because I don’t like youtub. I also participate on a few gun forums and use the Kisssofdeath name in all of them. There was a time I wanted to show a video of a barrel to receiver fit. That’s when I thought about creating a channel here to simply show short video clips and provide a link on the gun forums for people to follow.

My hobbies include anything firearm related. My range is in my backyard. I only have it set up for 55 yards. I shoot probably 3 days a week, I shot 850 rounds just today. Here is my range. Hopefully this intro isn’t one of those TLDR post. Let me know what else I need to do to get my channel started and start uploading videos.

15 Likes

Welcome from KY

9 Likes

Seems that welcome email is getting lost, I’ll try and tune that for ease as this is the day for it

nice shooting range, welcome!

9 Likes

@kisssofdeath welcome to full30.

9 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

9 Likes

Welcome from NC. When’s the range day?

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. And your intro is excellent.
Love the range.

9 Likes

Rock on, brother! Welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome @kisssofdeath
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @kisssofdeath Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

7 Likes

Welcome from the borderlands of the Southwest US!
Great intro!

9 Likes

Welcome to the full 30 @kisssofdeath

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kisssofdeath

You a Dokken fan? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome from nc

7 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Wow, thanks to all for this welcome. I have never had so many welcomes in a forum that I recall. I am a Dokken fan. Saw them in concert back in 1985 at Freedom Hall in Johnson City, TN. I was a Senior in high school at the time and Dokken was an opening act for either KIss or “the best show ever” Sammy Hagar’s I can’t Drive 55 tour. Hagar got himself hooked to some cables and he was swung out over the “PIT” while singing and playing. Everyone went totally ballistic. Best showmanship I ever seen at a rock concert. Ahhh, the memories of days gone by. I’m just glad I made it out of the 80’s alive.

11 Likes

:metal: Sweet! :metal:

Dokken has to be in my top ten favorite bands of all time. Don Dokken’s vocals and George Lynch’s guitar prowess exemplify the best of what late 80’s rock music had to offer. Grunge may have killed them off in the 90’s, but they continue to live on in my CD player. I’ve just about wore out my copy of Beast from the East -I consider to be one of the best live albums ever produced.

Dokken_-_Beast_from_the_East

7 Likes

Welcome! Very nice setup for plinking!

7 Likes

Thanks for saying so, we are family, and a melting pot, this is America :cn: ow, wait, sorry :us:

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Dokken is one the best bands of that era. I always felt that Dokken was underrated. They had big success of course, but they deserve more recognition for their contributions, IMHO.

6 Likes