Introduction in the right place?

I haven’t done organized PT in…probably 2 years. OCT life.

8 Likes

Oh, I’m sure I deserve it. I also requested it, since there are very few slots where I can jump.

I did request this assignment since Polk is less than 2 hours from my home in Texas.

7 Likes

You must be from East Texas. Marshall area?

9 Likes

Port Neches/Beaumont

10 Likes

:+1: Beaumont. I served with a guy from there. Lost touch with him a few years after he separated. He was going home to start a business with his brother. Anyway, he always talked about Beaumont and so to me it seemed like a nice place.

9 Likes

@spook if you PM me a first and last name and approximate age I can likely find some contact information, and share it with you.

I’ve lost touch with a few Army buddies, but mainly only the ones who don’t want to be found.

8 Likes

I sincerely appreciate the offer, but the lot of my active duty buddies and I have a knack for being able to find each other when we need to. :spook:

8 Likes

:facepalm:

Damn it Jim,

You can’t keep building up this “spook” thing, I know people too, they sent me photos of you scooping cones at Baskin Robbins and frankly you could do better there also

8 Likes

You said you wouldn’t tell! Dang it. Hold on I’ll be back… I got zits to pop. :woozy_face:

8 Likes

@MementoMori welcome to full30.

10 Likes