Introduction post

Hey all, names lextech and guns is my game. I’m a WECSOG’er from a while back and this forum caught my eye during a google session.

I’ve built dozens of AKM’s, ARs, FAL, 1919a4, 1911 and fiddled with all sorts of others I cant remember at the moment.

Got into the suppressor and sbr game and been form 1-ing everything. Got the bug now and dicided in need a 45acp can to fill that void. And I need a new host (cant go just rebarrel something). Another 1911 is the logical choice, cuz they’re just smoother to me than the plastic-fantastic frames. Decided to do another 80%, which led me to the matrix rail cutter and decking jigs (so much better that the demil and router set up). Eventually that lead me to Full30 and here I am.

Got the jig yesterday, frames in the mail. So, I’m going back down the 1911 hole again.

I’m hoping to get some equipment (mill and lathe) when $$$ allows and have the ultimate goal of going 07/02 for small scale suppressor and rifle/pistol builds.

Looking forward to reading all of your projects and learning from you all along the way.

14 Likes

Welcome, anyone who likes 1911s and Wile E. has got to be OK in my book

12 Likes

I’ll second with a

Welcome!

11 Likes

@Lextech, Hello and welcome to the FULL30 forum👍

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum. @Mosinvirus is an excellent builder any questions you might have he is an encyclopedia.

11 Likes

@Lextech welcome to full30.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

11 Likes

Welcome to Full 30 @Lextech !! Glad you found us.

10 Likes

Welcome from KY.

10 Likes

Welcome @Lextech from California.
And please do stop by our gunsmithing 80% builds section to post your progress.

Those of us that can’t legally build anymore (see my location above) do appreciate other people building.

11 Likes