Introduction - Protean Innovations

Hello, my name is Kyle and I am the Owner/CEO of Protean Innovations, LLC. I was brought into the forum by Mr. Quinn whom I met at the Crossroads of the West Gunshow in Costa Mesa this past weekend. We are small start up company that has developed a proprietary bipod system (Stability Bipod is the name of the system that features Rapid Attachment (tool-less), Rapid Deployment and Adjustability while actively aiming and without unshouldering the weapon to do it - this helps streamline and minimize setup time). I started out shooting about 30 years ago and put it away when I moved out to CA. The last ten to 15 years I have been back at hard now with the kids all grown. I have been a long range enthusiast for some time. I am also an engineer and martial art instructor by trade. I have trained a lot of law enforcement and some military personnel over the years in martial arts. About 5 years ago I put my engineering talents to use in order to solve some issues and shortcomings of many of the current systems on the market. Our system is unique. We went to the Shot Show in 2018 where we were invited by SWORD International to put our bipod on all their rifles in their booth on display. The system gained a lot of attention and was noted and ranked as one of the top 20-30 new innovations shown at the show by the NRA Magazine. We are located at www.proteaninnovations.com

Here are a couple of youtube videos:

Sincerely,
Kyle

11 Likes

Pretty cool Bipod, Welcome to Full30.

5 Likes

Welcome @protean
Great to have you here at Full 30!

3 Likes

Glad you joined Kyle.
As I told you this is a terrific forum and you’ll be glad you joined.

Lots of good folks here.

I’ll forgive you for the “Mr.” label… Once. sarcasim

Just Mark or mquinn55 is fine.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Kyle

2 Likes

Thanks much for the invitation. Already getting welcome messages! I like it!

Sincerely,

Kyle Hayes

Sincerely,

Kyle

Kyle Hayes | Protean Innovations, LLC | Mission Viejo, CA | Mobile 949.697.3671 | kyle@proteaninnovations.com | www.proteaninnovations.com | Like us on Facebook!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @protean Good to have you here. I would love to take a good look at that BiPod, if you’re interested, just contact me.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
That is a cool looking bipod.

5 Likes

welcome to the forum, I will definitely look into your products…

5 Likes

Would be happy to send you one for a review. I would prefer to walk you through the design and function personally though and then turn you loose for a week a so with it.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Kyle Hayes | Protean Innovations, LLC | Mission Viejo, CA | Mobile 949.697.3671 | kyle@proteaninnovations.com | www.proteaninnovations.com | Like us on Facebook!

4 Likes

Hit me up at dan@tactical-reviews.com and we’ll get the ball rolling

3 Likes

Thank you!

Glad you like it. Nothing but positive feedback so far.

Sincerely,

Kyle

4 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the welcome!

Sincerely,

Kyle

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Sincerely,

Kyle

3 Likes

Welcome @protean, glad you joined us. I’m the other person you met at the show. I really like that bipod!

2 Likes

Welcome from Ky

2 Likes

Sincerely,

Kyle

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Welcome, Kyle

3 Likes

Kyle welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more post on you bipod

3 Likes