Introduction - Protean Innovations

Pretty cool Bipod, Welcome to Full30.

5 Likes

Welcome @protean
Great to have you here at Full 30!

3 Likes

Glad you joined Kyle.
As I told you this is a terrific forum and you’ll be glad you joined.

Lots of good folks here.

I’ll forgive you for the “Mr.” label… Once. sarcasim

Just Mark or mquinn55 is fine.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Kyle

2 Likes

Thanks much for the invitation. Already getting welcome messages! I like it!

Sincerely,

Kyle Hayes

Sincerely,

Kyle

Kyle Hayes | Protean Innovations, LLC | Mission Viejo, CA | Mobile 949.697.3671 | kyle@proteaninnovations.com | www.proteaninnovations.com | Like us on Facebook!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @protean Good to have you here. I would love to take a good look at that BiPod, if you’re interested, just contact me.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
That is a cool looking bipod.

5 Likes

welcome to the forum, I will definitely look into your products…

5 Likes

Would be happy to send you one for a review. I would prefer to walk you through the design and function personally though and then turn you loose for a week a so with it.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Kyle Hayes | Protean Innovations, LLC | Mission Viejo, CA | Mobile 949.697.3671 | kyle@proteaninnovations.com | www.proteaninnovations.com | Like us on Facebook!

4 Likes

Hit me up at dan@tactical-reviews.com and we’ll get the ball rolling

3 Likes

Thank you!

Glad you like it. Nothing but positive feedback so far.

Sincerely,

Kyle

4 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the welcome!

Sincerely,

Kyle

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Sincerely,

Kyle

3 Likes

Welcome @protean, glad you joined us. I’m the other person you met at the show. I really like that bipod!

2 Likes

Welcome from Ky

2 Likes

Sincerely,

Kyle

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Welcome, Kyle

3 Likes

Kyle welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more post on you bipod

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother! Thank you for joining us!

3 Likes