Introduction-Rachel

Welcome. There are a lot of great people here to ask questions. Glad you joined us.

9 Likes

Welcome.

7 Likes

Welcome to full30.

6 Likes

Welcome, have you decided what pistol you are getting yet?

8 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome! Stick around, you’ll like it here!

4 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Welcome! Like others said, definitely make your own choice. Rent a few different ones, try out different ones, different grips, different calibers. Just make sure you’ll be comfortable with the one you decide on. I absolutely wouldn’t let anyone pick out a gun for me without me getting first hand experience with the gun or at least seeing how the grip feels.

6 Likes

welcome, may go check out That Guy’s Wife Media. that is my wife, a nurse as well. plus, she is a part of Gun Gals. you might find some women through there with similar interests to your own. www.thatguyswifemedia.com.

6 Likes

Welcome to FULL30 and forum, glad to have you find us.

4 Likes

Welcome @Rachel

4 Likes

Hi Rachel, welcome and enjoy…have a lot of welcoming knowledgeable people here to answer your questions!!

4 Likes

Welcome from Ky

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Rachel Good to have you here. We will be happy to help you on your journey of getting comfortable with your new handgun.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Nice to have at Full 30.

5 Likes

Welcome Rachel and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

4 Likes

Welcome! Lots of good advice here already, I
Believe some ranges that also have training classes will let you shoot multiple calibers and types of guns as a conclusion to the class. It’s in thier best interest as well because if you enjoy shooting you will spend more time at thier range and buy other cool stuff there.

4 Likes

Welcome, Rachel!

4 Likes

WELCOME!

4 Likes