Introductions

I am Thor.
I build weapons and manufacture ammunition. I hunt and fish. A good kill can be turned into a leather jacket or a fur coat and make some jerky for the next adventure.
I dislike hypocrites and fools.
If you be worthy I want to make a soldier out of you . I promise adventure and riches for commitment and dedication.

7 Likes

Ok everyone listen up, time to vote

• I wants adventure and riches!!
  • This is a bot.
  • My answer is posted below ________________

0 voters

What say you all, play time or just get straight to the lynching?

10 Likes

This is a real troll. Possible that chemicals are involved.

12 Likes

Sounds like a young dude with extra time on his hands to me.

12 Likes

I shoot trolls. You cannot lynch anyone without hatred. You are pretending and ot fools no one.

3 Likes

It is I who lynch. You are a child starting trouble . You clearly do not own a fire arm

3 Likes

Do you lynch for free , or does it cost a lot of gold coin? If so, exactly how much gold coin? I may need adequate time to save up for your high quality level of specialized , unmatched services. Do you prefer 1 lump sum payment, will you except a prearranged payment plan? Flex pay, or provide Credit? What is your warranty guidelines? How does one seek out your services, online website, or do you have an 800 #? Are there operators standing by to take my call now? Are there any discounts for services purchased in bulk? Most reputable service providers offer some kind of discount or incentive to choose their services over their competitor.

13 Likes

Scrap the Caddy Clyde!

14 Likes

Chinese?

11 Likes

He kill you!

11 Likes

Joe bob

12 Likes

I made the forced Introduction.
I am not trying to entertain children. Let the post go away. It has no meaning.
Pouring your time into nothing expands the nothing and allows it to spread.
Go buy buy something. Do something positive.

3 Likes

Are you refusing me service? I have gold coin! What kind of SHIT business are you running? So you know, I’m giving you a bad YELP review! This is propostourus! You’ll be hearing from my lawyer!

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

You make me powaful weapon, I have gold coins.

12 Likes

Where I sign up? only if you make powaful weapon, mo powaful than any in world. I pay with gold colored coins.

11 Likes

Please tell me more. Tell me more!

12 Likes

Quit pickin on Whorekill! You’re just jealous cuz he’s always bragging about sittin around, polishing his knob, or somethin like that…

11 Likes

11 Likes

:facepalm:

:rofl:

11 Likes