Intros?

Uuuuhhhhhh. Wwwhhhuuaaaaaazzzzzz up full 30!! I am CRAZY SUPER CONFUSED about this introduction thing to… sonny? So. I hope I’m headed in the right direction. If not. Please feel free to lash out at me and to tell me how it’s 2020 and every human on the planet should know how to introduce themselves to a forum. Hey! I never said I was smart enough to pull something like that off. Anyway. My name is AJ and I’m from Alabama and I like guns a lot. I shoot them and clean them and paint them and do things to them I probably have no business doing because I’m no gunsmith. I’ve been into shooting regularly for probably 10-12 years now and I stumbled across this forum because I was searching for info on the galil Ace. AK’s are my focus at the moment. But that can change daily. I recently bought a new galil and I’m looking for a new trigger and may have been searching the inter web for stock options when I came across F30. Can’t say for sure. But. Hopefully I don’t screw up and put this topic in the wrong place or something and if anyone could tell me how to “reply” to sonny the correct way, I would be super appreciative. So. Thanks for having me and please give me a chance before judging my ignorance on how a mailing system works on an iPhone. I’m not that bad. And I actually enjoy learning from much smarter people than I about guns, shooting, life, marital issues, whatever. Thanks for having me. Any fellow Alabamians here?

17 Likes

Welcome to full30 from another fellow Alabamaian!

10 Likes

There are a few of us.

9 Likes

Awesome. Glad to meet you sir

9 Likes

I’m sorry but this whole new member intro / tutorial thing has me confused as all get out. But I guess if I’m replying to you then all is well?

10 Likes

Welcome from KY.

12 Likes

Thanks shooter!!

9 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

Don’t worry about Sonny he’s a bot. A pain in the ass sometimes but just part of the software.

10 Likes

Welcome @Machgunner
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!
@Sonny is special (window lickin special)

12 Likes

Type @Sonny Bring me my gun for more help

Bring out your dead!

7 Likes

Yeah. I figured it out about 15 mins ago that sonny is sonny from that robot movie with will smith. So. Haha. I get it now. I was just shaking in the boots thinking I MUST find this sonny soon or I’m not gonna make the cut!!! :joy:

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind welcoms guys. I’m reading lots of good content here so far.

10 Likes

Welcome from Texas! What part of Alabama are you from?

12 Likes

Bluff park at the moment. Hoover. Just a minute south of bham.

10 Likes

Well. I say at the moment. Been here almost 15 years and probably won’t be leaving anytime soon. So. I’m from Hoover Alabama I guess.

11 Likes

Welcome from Florida, I don’t really get the Sonny thing either.

11 Likes

So do we, imagine our let down when you rolled up :laughing: :laughing:

j/k

Thats a great intro and no one would guess you had any difficulty with it :+1:

12 Likes

Welcome sir!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Machgunner

11 Likes