Invited by Robert to Join - Chris with www.concealncarry.net

Robert…Thanks for inviting me to your forum. I have owned the Conceal and Carry Network for 6 years (www.concealncarry.net) To learn more about my site visit our recent article on AmmoLand at Conceal and Carry Network

We just opened up several new features for FREE - Now anyone can add a Classified ad to sell or trade a firearm then add a FREE Forum connection on our site to talk with interested parties about the item.

I’m looking forward to becoming an active member on this site and I also hope you will become a frequent visitor to my website.

Chris Dixon

Welcome!

The thanks go to Ammoland for helping promote the unsung hero’s in the firearms world,

I’m certain you have tireless hours invested into a presumed passion.

So thank you for accepting!

Robert

Welcome @chrisdxn
Great to have you here at Full 30!

I have known Fredy of AmmoLand for several years and he also published my interviews at the 2018 NRA Convention. I hope everyone can also visit this article as i had a blast filming these 28 product introduction videos.

NRA%20concention%20in%20Dallas%202018

Added a bookmark to watch later!! :grinning:

Welcome to the forum Brother!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Brother.

Welcome to Full30 forum @chrisdxn Good to have you here. Always great to see another writer join in.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

Thanks for the addition Chris!

Welcome, glad you joined us.

It would be awesome if all of the members of FULL30 gave a review on my site as this will generate more interest in your forum. It’s time to talk IT UP!

I agree!

@everyone

@chrisdxn

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

I am a big fan of AmmoLand and am sure I will be of your articles, too.

Thanks for joining! Enjoy!

I’m rather curious how many of this forums members own a business…especially a firearms related business. My website has very affordably ways for you to advertise on a thin budget. I also might have ways to help your business save money on some operating costs like credit card processing fees.

Are you building a website or a new brick and mortar store…I have a lot of business experience and it can sometimes help to bounce an idea off of someone else before you leap into a new adventure. I know lots of people and I enjoy helping out others where i can.

Networking, is such an important thing in the firearms industry. I can be emailed at chrisdxn@concealncarry.net if someone has questions.

fact :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Welcome @chrisdxn. Glad to have you here.