Iowa Girl missing

images%20(5)images%20(7)

8 Likes

I was thinking of doing the same. Thank you for posting! Hope the authorities get some answers soon on her whereabouts.

7 Likes

Sad. I’m a father, I’d be a wreck!

6 Likes

No words seem right…

images%20(13)
images%20(18)

6 Likes

Agree.
Words aren’t what I’m thinking about.

7 Likes

And this is the world the left wants to live in? I just cannot believe we’ve fallen this far as a nation. These illegals that commit murders should be once convicted immediately walked out of the courtroom and executed by a firing squad.

9 Likes

Yes, and we should build that wall with their bodies and bones.

9 Likes

The similarity can not be coincidence

https://www.infowars.com/sweden-study-finds-58-of-all-rapists-were-born-in-a-foreign-country/

8 Likes

Germany has the same problem.

6 Likes

And the people should be ashamed for letting that country and Merkle turn it in to such a shithole. I really used to love Germany but now I just don’t get how they’ve fallen so far and are almost worse than the French.

6 Likes

I’m not sure the citizens would agree, thats the similarity, a one world government in the making by breaking down the borders.

3 Likes

I wonder if thier general population is much like ours in that most didn’t want more “guest” than could be assimilated but those in power didn’t care because they " knew better" " " the extra set of quotes was just for those who fuss about using quotes .

3 Likes

What happened to this poor young woman is the reality of failed border policies and current laws. I strongly suggest that you get everyone you know on board with President Trump if you wish not to see anymore tragedies such as this one.

Get out the vote for Trump and his supporters before it’s too late.

We’re fucked if the dems take back the house, you can bet on it!!!

7 Likes

Imagine if Obama’s birth certificate had been treated the same as Trumps various “offenses”
CNN/APN = :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Odds are they will though.

2 Likes