Iraqveteran88 Martini Henry reloading vids

Hi all,

Anyone know how to access the two videos on reloading the Martini-Henry Eric from Iraqveteran8888 published on YouTube a while back? I can only find part 1 of 2 here on Full30.

I bought a Martini, all the components, and a TAIG micro lathe like the one he uses in his videos to do this and now cannot find the second part of the video!

I have everything ready to go and am now stuck. I know there are some other similar sources out there, but I’ve been watching Eric for years now and I trust him and his methods.

Please post a link if you know what I’m talking about and know where to find the complete video tutorial.

Thanks in advance!

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30! I have not been able to find it, but I sent him a message. He doesn’t know me from Adam, so I’ll be surprised if he responds. Worth a try, though.

I found this on You tube, but you probably knew that.

6 Likes

Apparently it wasn’t communist enough for Youtube.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

4 Likes

Yeah I guess YouTube thought that if that info was out there we’d take over the government with our single shot black powder rifles!

5 Likes

To be fair we the people did that once a few hundred years ago

5 Likes

Haha! This is true!

5 Likes