Is Mass Psychosis a Threat?

This guy lays it out well as usual. I tend to see myself as a witness to mass psychosis these days , my only alternative as I refuse to be a victim of it.
Lets try a censorship test here, lately I have been hearing some service providers are blocking BitChute, I’ll post links from there and from gootube.

What do ya’ll think, threat or just societal trends?

9 Likes

A real threat, and progressives are a disease.

9 Likes

First I want to define what you mean

A mental disorder characterized by disconnection from reality which results in strange behavior often accompanied by perception of stimuli (voices, images, sensations) and other hallucinations…

Second I’d like to point out how the nation is going to pot

When marijuana use triggers psychosis, there may be several different symptoms, all characterized by a break with reality. Common marijuana psychosis symptoms are paranoid delusions, suspiciousness, and a sense of grandiosity .

so mass is likely accurate

7 Likes

Cult shit in plain language.

7 Likes

The china virus attack and subsequent isolation lockdown has driven may over the edge.
The ones already on the psychotic fence fell hard.
Look who cracked first- burn loot murder.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting that. It explains quite a lot. Who is it that has gone largely nuts today under the stress of today? The left. They also fit the profile given for folks who are most likely to not be able to handle it. The profile of folks most likely to handle it are people like us, as described in the video. Too, statistics recently published show the left to be more statistically likely to have mental illness, further supporting the video. The left are also the population that does mass murders, even though the left projects their own evil onto us. I can’t recall a single mass murder perpetrated by a conservative.

My geographically closest neighbor is normally, to outward appearances, to be “normal”. I didn’t realize just how much his mentality was balanced on a razors edge. He went over the edge last summer. At the time I blamed it on the stress of today. I’m glad to see I wasn’t off.

Then look at the mass of people who have been paralyzed by an illness that is last I checked, 99.7% survivable. But society allowed itself to listen to fools that convinced them that we needed to shut everything down and take a shot that rewrites ones DNA to prevent getting it. The long term effects of that still aren’t known but for some reason the masses take the word of people who have lied to them over and over and allow that crap to be put into their bodies.

Not here but on another forum I was told that due to the need of society my body was no longer mine and I should take the shot. Say what? No. And I won’t drink hemlock to satisfy the (m)asses either.

Yes, it explains quite a lot. I suppose we all knew it but it put what we knew into words that explained it.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Research Communist manifesto and related topics and you’ll see that creating this psychosis and all this trans this and trans that is a result of their efforts.
Also, paranoia is an addiction.

5 Likes

Zombies, first rule, doublettap

7 Likes

I thought first rule was cardio

7 Likes

Yeah that’s right

6 Likes

I remember because it’s the one I need to work on the most :grimacing:

7 Likes

Does running our mouths count?

6 Likes

If it, does you are a true marathoner. :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Like Forest Gump :grimacing:

6 Likes

(snaps) Who said that ? :eyes:

6 Likes

I said that. haha I was thinking of some friends who’ve fallen down the rabbit hole to the point they can’t make out truth from fiction. aka no critical thinking. They get a fix off the drama of social media.

6 Likes

I went for pizza tonight, drove by four marijuana dispensary’s in a small town, I think that problem will escalate rapidly

5 Likes

When they legalized that they didn’t tell the public that psychosis related mental health issues went up 40%

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/06/30/us/marijuana-colorado-legalization.amp.html

6 Likes

When the idiots passed medical marijuana here we saw pot shops open up every where . Most have now closed . We have too much good quality home grown for them to complete with and it is still hard to get the medical card.

6 Likes