Is my scope messed up or just me?

I can see what appears to be the same thing, my right eye is the bad one so I shoot left handed for long guns because I dont need to close my left eye to see through the scope.

I really wish I could take a picture of what it looks like but thats not possible.

5 Likes

I am wildly confused by this statement because you have another post talking about buying another type of Red dot. Friend from what I can tell you have been given fabulous information and have refused to utilize any of it.

…If others are seeing it, then it’s the scope.
Steiner Optics Warranty | Steiner Optics

The best advice of all.

5 Likes

Go to a gun shop and look through a red dot sight and see if it’s your eyes or not. That doesn’t cost anything but a little time and gas.

5 Likes

And who don’t like that anyhow,

so long as you can handle the temptation

4 Likes

Being around guns makes me nervous, it’s why I like it here, I get to be around them and then I don’t get to. just the pics to look at. so no nervousness. I must add a few here have collections I would be scared to death to be around.

5 Likes

Not guns though are they…?

5 Likes

LOL, I deleted it. now i’m gonna get several chicken messages.

5 Likes

Nah we took care of that

and you were so close

5 Likes

so your saying right there that a person cant think of the future of what they may want to buy? be it 5 years down the roan and maybe nothing ever changes or maybe someone buys something used?

stop assuming because your are making an ass out of me.

I asked others to look through it and it gave them a headache to even see it on a medium setting in a house on a dim day.

2 Likes

our gun shops dont have the options yours do, I live in the sticks and you will be lucky if you get the battery the optic comes with or a gun that someone hasn’t put their dick on before you can even see it.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA don’t take it personally. No one here has any ill will towards you. Just making an observation and asking for clarification, no need to get your knickers in a wad.

3 Likes