Is that a customized Glock? Watch at 6:40 and on

I can’t imagine myself ever having the composure and the patience to be a police officer, and I respect them a whole lot. To all LE here, Thank You for your service.

Now, the point of the thread. Seems a tricked out Glock malfunctioned on 1st round. Again, skip to 6:40 of the video.

10 Likes

He dead

7 Likes

I guess all guns are capable of jams but that’s not something you want for a police officer

8 Likes

Wouldn’t that depend on which side of the gun you’re on??

8 Likes

Touché

7 Likes

I’m not a glock fan at all and everyone knows it. So I could use this as a never buy a glock but I’m holding back

8 Likes

Looks like a standard compensated Glock. Was there something else in the video that indicated it was modified? I only watched the short segment you recommended.

5 Likes

I don’t see any comp

looks like an after market slide

grip looks jacked/stippled also

10 Likes

I don’t think that slide is standard, the frame seems modified. Both of those make me think the internals have been messed with as well.

8 Likes

I’d be tradin that thing on one that works.

7 Likes

Get an unmodified one first, although it was tough to tell it didn’t look like his grip was secure. Oh and he’s a south paw, tisk, tisk. LoL :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Likey a crap mag caused the issue is my guess

6 Likes

:unamused:… why do people mess up perfectly good firearms with crap that doesn’t work “but looks cool”
I just don’t understand.

6 Likes

I didn’t have time to look that close this morning. Saw the cut in the slide and thought it was just a compensated model. I see from your pics the cut is on the side, not the top.

What are the odds it’s not a Glock at all? Did the video mention it was a Glock?

5 Likes

Whatever dude!! Next you’ll be telling us that painting racing stripes on on a 3 cyl Geo Metro don’t make it go any faster…

8 Likes

Looks like this slide

8 Likes

That lower looks like a glock all day long. I would bet money it’s a glock

7 Likes

Yep, I’d say you nailed it @Joe
:+1:

7 Likes

The reviews for that cut is pretty high. If I had to call it, I would agree with @Robert on a clip-o-zine issue

8 Likes

…well… it does add 3 horse power doesn’t it???

7 Likes