IS THE US ON THE PATH OF BALKANIZATION?

When trump was running for president he said we will be out of the nation building business. And that we should have walked in destroyed Iraq and left them with the clean up.

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me.

5 Likes

Im not going to rag on Trump here, there are a lot of his supporters here but how many times has a politician said one thing then done another?

3 Likes

He’s said one thing and done another too. I understand

3 Likes

Nuke em till they glow then shoot em in the dark.

7 Likes

Yes :bomb:

5 Likes

That’s got to be the best thing you have ever said. Hats off

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Seriously though, I do think this will cause a war

4 Likes

Iran aside - the main reason I disagree with the original post is the simple fact that when Yugoslavia fell apart the genocide that happened almost dimmed in comparison to what the Germans did, A prime example would be Virginia invading West Virginia and killing every male and female regardless of age that was ideology opposed, and seizing their property and assets. This is what happened in Bosnia, Kosovo, Croatia and unresolved issues caused bitter inter-ethnic Yugoslav wars. Period WARS. If you feel that your country is heading into a state of war where you will be killing your neighbours, friends or family than it is time to stop the spiral or grow up and quit with this SHTF Crap. Why - because that is what happened over there and it will not happen in the US, becasue at the present the US does not suffer from a tribal mentality/ideology or Separating States seeking their independence (and even these States still share the same ideology with the ones they would be separating from).

3 Likes

No one is suggesting fighting for succession from the U.S. I’m pretty sure that reference was about one state braking away from another (making a 51st state). Also no one is talking about getting violent.

That said, I agree with you

3 Likes

I agree with this

3 Likes

The article linked to in the OP is completely contrived. It’s as if the author says, “Here’s an apple. And here’s an orange. Now, let’s pretend the apple is an orange. See how similar they are?”
:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You made some good points on on the Yugoslavian comparison. Its not the only resson people believe balkinization is going to happen to the U.S. though.

3 Likes

I can understand your views on the Yugoslovian parralels being out of place, point taken.

“grow up and quit with this SHTF Crap.”

Prepping is all you can do, period. Empires rise and fall, civilizations die out and we are on a decline heading that way. To say its not possible is to be oblivious to the signs and ignorant of history. There is nothing new about it , just history repeating itself.

People have provided other sources and examples of info besides the article on Yugo, yet thats all youre hung up on. Americans should be prepared and self sufficient , our country is heading down a rabbit hole. Maybe cut back on the insults though, its uneeded. Its just a difference of opinion. My opinion is the people who dont prep need to grow up and pay attention but again thats only my opinion.

Also, living in this country and watching on the news is worlds apart in difference. Theres something about watching society crumble in your home that makes you want to prepare for hard times.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Amazing timing don’t you think? I mean with Virginia about to go into a shooting match over the 2nd Amendment, the DSA/dnc pushing a fake impeachment, a president who is making firearms accessories illegal by executive fiat. And now the diversion, a war with dipstick Iran that should be over in 5 minutes will consume the nation’s attention while the people of Virginia are slaughtered for not complying with globalist baby murderer racist Northam’s gun stealing legislation. While our rights are further eroded and this nation falls further and further into the trap the global elitists have set for it through the DSA/dnc.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.

3 Likes

Thank the LORD I left Commieneticut when I did!

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.

3 Likes

Good point (s) :+1:

3 Likes
2 Likes