Is there anything that's not re-designed to rip us off?

5 Likes

Salvation.

9 Likes

My immediate thought as well.

7 Likes

Twinkies, and a 20+ year old bottle of Jameson

5 Likes

Dont forget the hoe hoes

6 Likes

Great answer guys, but I feel it fits in well with the other items featured in that series, all too well, and we were warned

Just look around at the Churches and pastors, how many lead us in/to faith during covid? How many to fear and bondage?

… should we distance from one another, sit in our cars for Church, wear our :mask: to please God?

Or please men?

I don’t believe our founding fathers did

:man_shrugging:

:cricket:

6 Likes

Your body is your temple. Is Jesus in your temple, or the money changers?

6 Likes

Salvation isn’t designed to rip you off. However those who would seek to be it’s purveyors certainly are.

7 Likes

Of course not, neither are the things in that series, but there’s a sugar mafia, a chocolate mafia, people who at every turn rob and rape the innocent and our planets resources, I supposed designed may be the wrong title, its a frustrating series to watch, I can see where an antichrist can rise up with promises to save the world, it needs it

And that’s where personal responsibility and attention are most needed, each man pulling the mote out of his own eye, rather than let church leaders be responsible, I’ve seen the sheeps clothing first hand, its a business and it preys on the complacent

Who are the they?

If they are “many” and they are the leaders, then how “many” more do they take with them?

few and many, terms need to echo

3 Likes

While this is somewhat true. The fact is that those who would profit off the work of CHRIST are in fact not saved. Because if they were then they would know how much GOD states that HE is against those that would do this.

Luke 19:45 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;
Luke 19:46 Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
2 Peter 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

4 Likes

I’d say that would be difficult to contradict, God is not mocked he knows our hearts and minds, that’s what he wants from us, we show it with faith, and from our faith our works and behavior

How much does this new Christianity denounce work?

How can we discern who Gods ministers are?

Imagine this verse…

where and by who was such a thing promised before?

why?

3 Likes

Excatly…

Those who especially should know better, do not.

5 Likes

And does that not boil down to one of just a couple of possible reasons?

1: Unbelief, they do not believe the Gospel, to which its simply a business

trading in the souls of men

2: Possession, their minds are owned by the same as Judas, to whom also it was just business

3 Likes
  • Your brain
  • Family
  • The Constitution
  • The scientific method (vs. “The Science” etc.)
  • G.d
6 Likes

I see I’m needing to edit my title to align with my intent :grin:

To which I can say each of those fits in perfectly

6 Likes

Robert is right. Anything that is good for us, or even bad for us is redesigned, or often just repackaged to rob us.

Exihibit ‘A’ the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. That ‘repackaging’ and subsequent sale was the first, and worst of all…

7 Likes

I read…couldnt come up with anything that wasnt mentioned . Speechless :no_mouth::scream:

5 Likes