Israel and Hamas

Will it be a long or short action against Hamas ? Does any one else get involved ?

10 Likes

They already are .

10 Likes

Guess were going to fund two wars now.

10 Likes

How long it lasts depends on how vicious Israel wants to be. I feel that they could end it fairly quickly if collateral damage is neglected.

11 Likes

Quite honestly I would have attacked Iran first thing. That is who supported, supplied and ordered this act of not just terrorism, but out right war.

I blame Biteme and his Puppet Masters :100::boom:

12 Likes

Because he is weak and the world knows it .
And He goes against Israel.

10 Likes

He just gave these people 6 Billion Dollars…

9 Likes

Israel should bomb them to rubble then bulldoze the rubble into the med.

9 Likes

I think Belt-Fed hit it other than he meant, we will be lining the pockets of more corrupt politicians, handlers and weapon producers. War is a good thing to those who never have to fight and can sit and enjoy the rewards.

10 Likes

Yep, they rake in the millions every second while people die and people are defrauded .

7 Likes

I used to be contractor and could watch the tap turn on and off with news of war, in that position it was welcome news as it meant lots of money, but it goes without saying what I was eating for dinner was :skull_and_crossbones:

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah

9 Likes

@Robert I was surprised it took so long…

One of Ozzie’s best.

8 Likes

Would you also be surprised that was the cleaned up version?

Warner Brothers didn’t approve of the original from what I understand, neither did they approve of the album being titled War Pigs and it was renamed Paranoid

9 Likes

Little is very surprising to me these days…

8 Likes

Will this event create some attacks here in the states ? would be a good opportunity for some allah goat lovers to get brave.

9 Likes

They keep messing with the stuff I steal off the interwebs.

Ten dead in Chinatown, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Mary Chang massacre in Seattle 1973. Some of her kin went to our high school.
SSDD

4 Likes

Most of those Hamas guys was wearing sandals … what they did was unconscionable.
Israel should attack and wipe the floor with em.

7 Likes

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm:122:6

8 Likes

Hopefully Israel tells the WH to pound salt and completely takes back Gaza Strip…

9 Likes

The UN will try to get them to stop . Threaten to send in “peace” keepers .

7 Likes