Issues with accessing Playstation store

So I cant access the PS store at all , I even tried using several different browsers. It just keeps repeating “Please wait”. My internet connection is good, theres only one device connected, I can still use Netflix and I can still access the PS plus option but when i click on the PS store it just gets stuck in an endless loop and says “please wait”. Any ideas?

I called Sony and supposedly everything checked out on their end.

I checked my internet connection and its good.

I checked with a few of my friends who have ps4s and they are not having these issues.

I tried restarting my ps4 and it didnt help.

Any ideas on what to try next?

@Chuparosa

2 Likes

Try unplugging ALL connections on rear of console(power & Ethernet, if hardwired) leave unplugged at least 1 minute (to let capacitors fully discharge) then reconnect everything & power back up. If that doesn’t fix the issue, it is an issue with PlayStation Store undergoing maintenance or something else regardless of what customer service told you.

2 Likes

Well i had several people I know see if they had the issue and they didnt ,their ps4s connected just fine. This has been going on for days so im not so sure its them.

I will try disconnecting the cords in a minute though, thanks.

2 Likes

People you asked may not be bouncing off the same servers you are though. I recall in the past, many of times were I was able to fully function online and others in different states were not and vice versa. More than likely it’s PlayStations issue not your console or Internet. A couple hours from now you may switch on your console and everything will be fine

2 Likes

Been days though and one of the people lives down the block lol …

2 Likes

Hopefully unplugging everything helps. Just like cell phones, Playstation system can get a little finicky. Hopefully you don’t have to do a hard reset and wipe out everything…

2 Likes

I just have bsd luck, I literally bought a new XBox 1 and the disc drive is faulty and now my new ps4 is fucking up… I bought them brand new only a month ago, fucking piece of shit new age electronics.

2 Likes