ISSUES WITH TRUMP

11 Likes

Reid took the words right out of my mouth!!!

7 Likes

Trouble is no matter how bad we think Trump is when you look at the Democrats who are running for office what other choice do we have? Vote third party and garrenty the DemocratsThe white house. The best thing we can do is run and vote in pro 2nd amendment people and get rid of the ones that would screw us the first chance they got.

8 Likes

I am deeply in awe of this video for their ability to say some premium points in a very articulate, thoughtful talk that speaks to most of us and our beliefs. Politics are not being truthful, period. We must be aware and not believe the political bullshit. This is a Must See for everyone.

7 Likes

Nothing but 100% truth here…and exactly how I feel.
The only thing I know about the 2020 election, is who I will NOT be voting for.

4 Likes

Very interesting video. I was not only reminded of the Obama Administration’s ATF foregoing further gun control, but it reminded me that at one point both chambers of Congress were a Democrat majority for about two years during Obama’s first administration and no gun control laws were passed then, either. Now, I’m sure he’s not saying Democrats are more likely to protect 2nd Amendment rights. I think the number and frequency of mass shootings that have accumulated since the Democrats lost majorities in both Houses has had a significant factor in the change of views that legislators now have concerning gun rights vs gun control. But he makes some very interesting points in his video. I’m wondering if other conservatives who may share disappointment and mistrust of the President on completely different issues (trade wars, diplomacy?) would now support a Republican primary challenger for the upcoming 2020 election. Who that could be, I don’t know, but it makes me wonder if a growing conservative dissatisfaction from both the Republican establishment and the Libertarian-leaning segment of the party could lead to such a scenario.

6 Likes

If a new Republican were to beat Trump in the primary, I think he would run as a third party to split the vote and let the Democrat win. That’s just my opinion though.

6 Likes

If he has such a problem with Donald Trump why isn’t he criticizing the NRA too? He should be just as mad at them.

3 Likes

Also if we get a democrat house senate and presidency again I will promise you that they will pass gun control to the extent we won’t have semi autos anymore. Gun control was not a topic of president obamas first election. It was in his second election but he didn’t have democrats to throw gun control bills his way. He did instruct Biden to find what they could do without legislation. Looks like Biden couldn’t find the hole that Trump did there. And the fact Trump opened that door and was supported by the NRA should scare the hell out of all of us. But that doesn’t dismiss the fact that gun control is very high on democrats radar right now. It will pass given the right path. Don’t kid yourself about the democrats intent.

5 Likes

I agree the choice is take a chance or NO chance.

4 Likes

Scary but 100% true. Too bad we all lost our shit in boating accidents.

8 Likes

Is it me or is it like he’s repeating everything gun owners and people with common sense have been arguing for years? This sounds like everything I’ve been saying for a while. I’m tired of voting for the lesser of two evils as well and I will no longer. Once they see that 3rd party numbers start to climb either they will straighten up or we can vote for a good candidate and not what the media or “other side” tells us.

7 Likes

You actually need a multi-party government and get away from the existing two party system. Everyone is worried about splitting the vote - but all is needed is someone that can say I am not a republican or democrat but (fill in the new party name) and run.

6 Likes

The party of the people! To hell with all these career crooks!

6 Likes

Curious, but has the NRA stated its position on suppressors in light of Trump’s recent comment to look into banning them? I usually get frequent emails from them opining on and advocating against numerous gun control proposals, but I haven’t received anything yet from them on Trump’s comment.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen it either. I am fairly confident they will silently back him as they did with bump stocks.

4 Likes

What we need is a Constitution party.

6 Likes

Remember it’s all political double speak.
Remember the USA has an attention span of a cart donkey.
I’m “looking” at turning in my possessions also… Ain’t doing it - but “just looking.”

Like we say finger f*****g weapons at the gun shop.

6 Likes