It is here.

We keep hearing about the blue helmets, well guess what they have landed in Salt Lake City Utah!

6 Likes

Any different from DC?

FOX told us in advance the UN would save us

6 Likes

Yes, this is the UN that is taking over a building in the middle of Salt Lake City Utah! Should we wait until they come for Des Moines, Houston, Tulsa, Baton Rouge? When is enough enough? We are at a turning point. The direction we, as a people, not the gov, but we as a people allow at this moment is going to define where we are going to end up, as slaves for the nwo, or as a free and sovereign people. People can laugh and poke fun, but it does not change the fundamental truth of what is happening to this nation.
The video was funny BTW.

7 Likes

ummm

The wait began on 24 October 1945 with 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council, where do you think the US stands?

And right along side China, under a pseudonym of course.

Well, it sits permanently alongside 10 others which change every two years, so

you tell me

3 Likes

If I choose to close my eyes then I have nobody to blame but myself when I run into a wall.
The ten horns are ten kings that have no kingdom yet have great power. They are the ten economic regions that the U.N., the Club of Rome, and several other nwo croniezations have come up with.

4 Likes

calling bullshit on this “invasion”
it would require a vote by all members of the UN Council and can be Vetoed by one of the Five permanent members (which by the way the USofA is).

however if the “property” is now “owned” by the “UN”, your own common law and private property rights kicks in, which includes video and other freedoms are restricted because it is private property.

7 Likes

I have found nothing definitive on this so I am going to

7 Likes

You realize we have been wage slaves since generations before us, same old shit in a different century.

8 Likes

You want to be sad, look up how much in your state is owned by foreign countries.
The tollway between Pa and IL. The grand canyon, area around the Denver airport.
Its not an invasion if your gobertmint gave away the farm.

6 Likes

When did we lose our right to free speech, on or about 2013 Sweet cakes was the test case.
When did we lose our right to keep and bear arms? June 26, 1934 and it has been deteriorating ever since.
When did we lose our right to religious freedom? Public prayer in 1962, Biblical standing and voice 2014, congregating for worship of GOD 2020 (covd-19 lie).
I could go into much more detail but ti is clear that in the last 25 years our freedoms and rights have been eviscerated and we can stand but for how much longer? We are running out of time and if We The People do not do something now, We The People will be slaves to the devil. That is NOT something I am willing to accept regardless of the predications on which it is presented. I would rather starve than eat from these hell creatures hands.
Decide where you are in this, and live with it. I am not nor will I ever be on the side of these sadistic murderers. As for wage salves. we all have the right to move to a different job. We all have the right to create product and bring it to market, we all have the right to change jobs of we don’t like the one we have. This sir, is a far cry from slavery and what we face is the cessation of all our rights. Stand for them of lose them, that Is the choice.

9 Likes

I would certainly have expected a different response to the takeover of territory in an American city by the U.N. than I got, especially here. But it explains a lot. now doesn’t it.

5 Likes
3 Likes

GOD will help us but we have to be willing to act on that, just as we have to be willing to accept JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and SAVIOUR. GOD fought for Israel, but Israel had to put their foot forward first.

6 Likes

I am still wanting to see that Sovereignty was given to the UN. If they bought it they have private property rights.

Not Sovereign rights. But of course we as individuals, nor as ‘We the People’ aggregate no longer do either.

4 Likes

My hatred for brandon grows. This is his doing. History will not look kindly on this (I hope!).

Sure, the narrator blames Utah, but it had to have had permission from much higher.

fjb

5 Likes

If anyone can find proof that the UN has Sovereign (International) Territory in the USA outside of it’s Headquarters in NY, NY I really want to know how that happened since it took Congress to do it the first time:

BTW, I want the UN out of the US, and the US out of the UN!

8 Likes

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations was unknown to
the people of the United States before Dr. Coleman exposed
its existence in his monograph, The Tavistock Institute of
Human Relations: Britain’s Control of the United States. Up
to that time, Tavistock had successfully retained its secretive
role in shaping the affairs of the United States, its
government and its people since its early beginning in
London, in 1913 at Wellington House

3 Likes

Think that’s a priority?

This one has some :rabbit: :hole: 's as well,

love the part about Isreal

The Vatican City is not part of Italy or Rome. The Vatican is the last true remnant of the Roman Empire. The State of Israel is also said to be a Roman outpost.

fun stuff :yep:

4 Likes

The Vatican is the brain, London is the Money and DC is the muscle.

4 Likes

Absolutely I do. I think the USA needs to boot the UN
 IMO it is counterproductive for the Sovereign Citizens of the 50 Citizens of the Union, as is WHO, IMF and CFR etc.

Re DC, Rome, and London I will need to have tea with the :rabbit: before I elaborate 
 :wink:

5 Likes