It is here.

In the article they mention only Discover has started…

5 Likes

Roman outpost?

What is a Roman Outpost? Does this qualify?
This section is the oldest of the modern construction on the location of an old Holy Roman Crusader outpost obviously it ain’t really Roman, dating from the the 1870’s, but the Knights of Malta were originally granted the land by crusader King Baldwin I in 1110, though they operated as mostly as a hospital in the fortress for most of 700 years.
Israel Tantur Photos 4

Not uncharacteristically for the area the earliest construction dates to before the Roman period, even before the Hellenistic & Persian periods so can it really be a Roman Outpost?

What if a Roman Catholic University runs it? Is it a Roman Outpost?
Tantur front garden 1

What if it isn’t just a place of higher learning, but a Ecumenical Institute?
Israel Tantur Photos 2

Maybe it is what is meant by Roman Outpost? It was the first thing that came to my mind when I read ‘The State of Israel is also said to be a Roman outpost’.

Admittedly Tantur Ecumenical Institute left quite a impression on my young 14/15 year old mind. Though I left this ‘Roman outpost in Israel’ shortly after my 15th birthday, it has stayed with me always.

7 Likes

Seriously deep subject

5 Likes

And to think Sears and Roebuck used to sell pistols and shotguns right in the store.

6 Likes

In Wyoming we use to be able to buy shotguns, rifles, pistols, and ammo in the grocery store. Half of the pickups in the school parking lot had rifles in the back window.

6 Likes

In God we Trust…

All others pay cash.

6 Likes

This ruling resumes likely to prevail… Nice!

10 Likes

Agreed :clap:

6 Likes

What my flintlock may not be a ghost gun. Dag nab it.
Never putting any number on it.

Dont care about you rules, we are not a nation of rules.
Rules are for Rulers.
Rulers get dirt naps.

5 Likes

On the turning away is a fave if mine

6 Likes

A great one indeed, one of mine too brother.

6 Likes

“The Biden administration and the ATF are not only turning hundreds of thousands–if not millions–of law-abiding citizens into potential felons, but the ATF is now prioritizing enforcement of the unconstitutional frames and receiver rule,” Velleco said. “I guess since the Left is successfully keeping violent felons out of the prison system, they have plenty of room for American gun owners.”

6 Likes

Going on now…

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/atfs-assault-on-the-second-amendment-when-is-enough-enough/

5 Likes

Have to love Mr Tiffany

Slipped that “Why hasn’t Hunter Biden been prosecuted?” nicely

6 Likes

i like this guy.
Smart and succinct.

7 Likes

Recreation shooting is the justification, just to dang fun

4 Likes

While that maybe true, I am going with Colion on this one the Constitution is the justification, and recreation is to steer the narrative. FJB

6 Likes

giphy

To Biden

6 Likes

@Robert I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire . I would consider it a kindness as he should at least be able to experience :fire:before he gets there.

6 Likes

Only if I could piss gas.

6 Likes