It is here.

The earlier posts reminded me of this from early in September.

Let me ask you something: what is your freedom worth to you?

To me it is worth everything.

The freedom to worship in my church without permission from the State. The freedom to work without being forced to inject myself with a substance that I do not want in my body. The freedom to have a political opinion on the internet without being banned from banks and social networks. The freedom for my children to learn without having a disgusting and unhealthy dirty mask over their faces for eight hours a day and being told they are evil for their skin color.

Are these freedoms worth making an effort to preserve and protect? Absolutely. If they are to you, you better start acting like it because no one is coming to save you. Not politicians. Not Presidents. Only Jesus Christ saves and God helps those who help themselves.

Diligent hands will rule,
but laziness ends in forced labor. Proverbs 12:24

We are faced with a choice as we undergo one of the most radical power plays in human history by the global elite. We can shut up, put on the mask, take the 4+ (and counting) vaccines, and be treated like cattle, or we can peacefully take action by exiting their entire system and forging our own path forward in a parallel economy, a parallel internet, and a parallel society.

To God be the Glory,

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Only Jesus Saves

7 Likes

Amen!

5 Likes

I ever so strongly urge you do

omne trium perfectum

4 Likes

Again, this isn’t about staying free it’s about getting free. “It” was here and in place before any of us were born.
Huxle3y

6 Likes

Amen to that!

4 Likes

Box one: The soapbox, yell until you are blue in the face, no one listens
Box Two: The ballot box: Its broken, may never work again.
Box Three: The jury box. When voting failed, the courts should have over
turned all the bad election results. How’s that working in AZ?
WE ARE HERE
Box Four: The cartridge box.

6 Likes

IT IS TIME FOR ALL GOOD PEOPLE TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR COUNTRY AND FIGHT THE PARTIES OF DEATH NAZICRATS!!!.!.!!!

8 Likes

Anybody else have a feeling America has been working on the ammo box for a while, or is it just me?

6 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes

So I’m guessing that they don’t consider someone an extremist who:

1. mutilates their own body because they don’t know they are male or female.
  2. that mutilates a child because they “didn’t get what they wanted.”
  3. That murders the unborn even up to the exiting of the birth canal.( That’s called being born BTW)
  4. That thinks that the gov should do everything for them and they are incapable of doing anything for themselves.
  5. That think that this same gov will ALWAYS work in their best interest.
  6. That have no problem taking rights away from normal people to push their psychiatric illnesses as an “alternative” lifestyle.
  7. That believe that they are born with a gene that makes them not know if they have a penis or a vagina.
  8. That believe that the traditional male role is a mental disorder while they dress in clothes of, and try to look like the opposite sex.
    I could go on but why. It is pretty apparent who the REAL extremists are and it isn’t the people that are legally exercising their GOD given rights.
7 Likes

Yeah brother.

Get what they think an insurrection is…

Protesting to make congress do their job, wanting Investigations into voter fraud, arresting those that lie to congress to facilitate the framing of a sitting POTUS, or going to public meetings to protest the indoctrination and sexual assault of children, then our having the nerve to desire equal justice under the law and the adherence to the constitution.

6 Likes

I’ve been saying it since Jan 6, do they really want to see what an insurrection looks like? If so they won’t be around to discuss the difference between a protest and a real insurrection when it’s over.

5 Likes

The Truth is everything they have falsely accused others of; they have done, are doing, and are planning on doing.

They are the insurrectionists. They betray America with every beat of their black hearts.

We pray every day for justice according to God’s plan, and the illumination for each of us to see our path.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s gotten so obvious that when they accuse others of something one just needs to look, and not look very hard, to find out where they did it.

5 Likes

Lol, True that!

4 Likes

When the insurrection comes, It wont be one insolent woman patriot that dies.

trout

5 Likes

IMO the insurrection already happened. They rioted burned American cities injured thousands, killed or maimed hundreds of Cops. They took over the media setup propaganda machines, stole the election and Installed a puppet regime. Now they are trying to and have almost suceeded in rewriting history. What is happening now is the cover up.

What is coming is Justice.

7 Likes

6 Likes

What does an insurrection look like, how about CHAZ that was an insurrection and nobody did ANYTHING about it. We don’t need an insurrection what we need is a chastisement and dismemberment, if necessary, of this government that will return the power of this nation back to We The People, where it belongs!

7 Likes