Its not me after all, it shoots low left

Thanks for the comments. I took those pictures to show how the gun fits my hand and where my finger falls on the trigger. I do always put the trigger on the pad and pull slowly. As I mentioned, I don’t have this problem with my other two guns, a .45 and 9mm. This only started with this gun.

I’m waiting for the bore sight I ordered so I can check the sights. Will let you know.

when I keep suggesting using a insert bore sight, this is what I mean https://www.amazon.ca/Bushnell-740100C-Laser-Boresighter/dp/B001AGF9N6?th=1&psc=1&source=googleshopping&locale=en-CA&tag=googcana-20&ref=pd_sl_93jmzr614b_e I got mine cheaper from ebay so shop.
you get an immediate visual return, it will help with you muzzle control and you will know if in fact your sights are aligned with the bore/ It can also correct cant because again you can “see” sights poi because of the laser.

This is what I ordered.

2 Likes

you will be surprised how well it works and how horrible your muzzle control was.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s me. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

in your defense though if it has a bad crown or crappy rifling at the muzzle could be doing it too
just tossing a life preserver…

5 Likes

I had the same issue with my shield and old school CZ. Don’t feel bad. New guns, new grips, new learning curves.

5 Likes

Cool. It’s a good thing to know, now you can work out the kinks and start to develop your skills with this new firearm.
Remember there is no knowledge that is not power.
And tip of the hat to srdriver for the idea.

2 Likes

Excellent advice. I sometimes shoot low left as a right hand shooter, but it’s mostly me since I’m relatively new to the sport and have yet to master the skill of keeping the muzzle from moving when pressing the trigger. I also appreciate the helpful tips from the former experienced military folks on here. Thanks!

4 Likes

@EQuinn who’s Frankenstein now

3 Likes

Yes, you are now dubbed Dr. Frankenstein. The resurrector of dead threads.

3 Likes

I’m just catching up

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with necro posting, I do it all the time.

5 Likes