IWB holster suggestions for a Glock 20

Looking for a comfortable + high quality IWB holster for a G20. Having zero experience with IWB’s need a little guidance from the people here who carry IWB regularly. I’m a little overweight so I may need multiple suggestions to try. I haven’t decided on appendix or hip yet, may end up doing hip, gotta experiment. :thinking:

PSA: Please do not derail this thread or have a negative comment about Glocks. This is a serious informational topic only. Thank you in advance. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

damn it!

stupid thread rules

so, that’s a lot of pistol for IWB, might want to question if you’ll really adapt to carrying it

just saying, I love the G20 but carrying needs to not be a hindrance

5 Likes

I want every handgun I own to have IWB options.

Carry on.

6 Likes

Crossbreed holsters make some very nice holsters.

Here’s a video review we did

This is an article I did. > CLICK HERE <

6 Likes

Awesome thank you. Gonna contact them to see if they can do some for my unusual non- standard set of handguns. :+1:

6 Likes

Let us know how it goes. Having a good holster maker that can cover a large number of guns in different configurations is a good thing to have.

6 Likes

Damn, I’m out😢

6 Likes

I have one of these for a 1911 and a S&W Shield. They are well made and not expensive.
https://wethepeopleholsters.com/collections/glock-iwb-kydex-holsters/products/glock-20-21-iwb-kydex-holster-we-the-people-holsters

6 Likes

getting the junky itch?

think he’s just trying to corner the market on derail-less threads ?

5 Likes

Chuparosa, For all day everyday carry I’m going to recommend Alien Gear for the G20 a high level of comfort at a very comfortable price point, you get a lot of holster for your money with Alien Gear and they back up their product👍

I carry my 23 every single day of the week 24/7, I cannot tell I’m wearing a firearm.
I also carry on occasion a 5in government and a 4.5 inch Springfield XDM in the above Alien Gear holsters, and thay too provide a very high level of IWB carry👍

8 Likes

He triggered me when he used “known” key words! #glock #dont derail #no negitivity…
What’s a recovering addict to do?:sob:

4 Likes

the glock is the best handgun in the world but I would still carry a 2x4 before ever carrying a glock

5 Likes

Thank you @ArmedEyeDoc and @SAK!

6 Likes

They are fighting back… :scream:

5 Likes

Alien Gear makes OWB or hip carry holster as well, shells all inter change. Their latest model shapeshifter, which does not play well with 3.0 or 3.5 models was not available for the g20 yet. Last time I looked which was a couple months ago anyway. The 3.5 model does have the g20 listed. While I have only used alien gear they make iwb very comfortable. Just my .02

8 Likes

Thanks @Jeff300! Two votes for Alien Gear. Hah.

7 Likes

I highly recommend Alien gear! That’s what I use for my Smith & Wesson M&P

8 Likes

Also keep in mind, a Kydex holster will wear a finish off of a pistol much faster than a leather holster.

8 Likes

@Chuparosa
Plus one for the Alien Gear. I’ve been using the Shape Shift for about 6 months now (every day) and really happy with it. They are adding shells regularly so check back if not for your g20 yet. But the system gives you IWB, OWB, appendix and paddle options as well as a mount for your car or desk. And the price is not painful at all considering what’s included.

8 Likes

The secret to IWB carry is buy pants 1-2 inches bigger than you normally wear. Buy a good belt designed for gun carry. Kramer gun leather or Milt Sparks makes excellent IWB holsters.

8 Likes