Joe-Bob from the PNW

Welcome @BloJob
Great to have you here at Full 30

7 Likes

Welcome back @Caw

7 Likes

^^^^This.

Please feel free to participate as much or as little as you like. No arm twisting here.

6 Likes

So I gave enough hints and a few caught it. I am JF89, I forgot my log in info. Planned on going incognido at first but decided throwing in a few hints to see if anyone got it. They did , not a big deal. I told the mods who I was right away and let them know i wasnt up to any shenanigans. I forgot my log in info and figured I would start a new a account with a clean slate. My goal this time around is to be less of a troll, another stint over on ARF.com made me miss this place.

A few things here, first i want to apologize to @mjrfd99 and @Tactical_Reviews for my behavior. I was out of line last time we spoke, i showed my ass, no excuses.

Im not handling the political environment of Oregon too well and that among other things has really got me mixed up. So im going to be avoiding most of those discussions.

Anyhow, This time around I wont be doing much trolling and will do my best to be less of an asshole. This is me coming clean as to not give off the vibe that im here with ill intent. Again, I apologize for my past behavior and hope to move on from that.

If there are any issues feel free to PM me.

15 Likes

That’s the intent, sow discord, start a war

might want to attempt to see it as such to lower your output

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Caw Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

4 Likes

Welcome @Caw. I like you outfitter. :rofl:

5 Likes

Actually, I was watching ‘Deliverance’ and decided on this username.

5 Likes

Welcome back joe

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome back, We missed you!

7 Likes

No biggie
We all have our issues.
Assholes? We all have 1
My wife has 2.

6 Likes

Bout time ya got back ya old forgetful bastard. I thought you was el Chupacabra for a while and gave him hell. had him to the point of quitting the site until I ask if he was you. I knew something was wrong cause you always fired back. Anyway I feel you owe me and lone wolf an apology. you deeply hurt our feelers before you left. :stuck_out_tongue:also if you hit the remember me on sign in you won’t have to remember. don’t know what to think about you ak commie lovers.

welcome back, you were missed…….damn did I just say that? I also will TRY to be nice after this post.

9 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

Well I did put TRY in capital letters.

10 Likes

As you can see @LonewolfMcQuade has been pickin on me ever since you left, I have flagged several of his post and Robert refuses to banish him.

9 Likes

Hopin he gets me on @Detonics Christmas list , this year was a dud but there’s hope for next year

Same for alleviating you of the heavy/cumbersome FAL you own :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I don’t gots no guns, I googled that pic I posted.

10 Likes

What do you feel you benefit by doing so?

8 Likes

What was wrong with it
And what did you get

8 Likes