Joining down the street from youtube which isn't playing nice

Howdy!

I joined Full30 because youtube wouldn’t let me watch all of the What Would Stoner Do series when I was wondering how Ian and Karl’s choices matched up with mine on lighter ARs for general purpose use (.223) and pig hunting which I’ve yet to do (6.5 Grendel. Wild pig is tasty, and a friend had no problem fitting a small one in the freezer of a normal sized refrigerator)

I live and work in Silicon Valley where the politicians don’t like black guns.

Boy Scouts of America taught me to shoot rifles in Missouri as a 10 or 11 year old Webelo, and I’ve owned guns since Bill Clinton decided to limit what I could have in 1994. Having handguns old enough to own handguns makes me feel middle aged. Obviously, I still shoot .40 S&W because that was the hot ticket back then for gun games with pistols.

I don’t shoot outdoors often enough, but get some mileage on my pistols and 9mm carbines after work at Reed’s Indoor Range in Santa Clara which is both close to home and open until 9pm on week nights.

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

Welcome to Full30 @drew_eckhardt Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine. Black guns matter you know.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Welcome @drew_eckhardt
Great to have you here!

Welcome! you will find this place is much more your speed and taste.

Welcome @drew_eckhardt. Also from Stupidfornia, hoping to get the hell out as soon as possible. You’ll like Full30, though. Great bunch of folks on here.

Welcome to the forum Drew!

Welcome to Full30 !..

Welcome! Inside and Outside are both good places to shoot depending on what’s available. No judgement from here.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum!

There’s a bunch of us YouTube transplants here.

Yea, many of us are attempting to flee the Freedom hating clutches of youtube.

I love Youtube. They forced me out making me try that much harder to get approved at Full30. Thanks Youtube, without you I would still be making about 10 cents per CPM instead of the $10 I make at Full30. I guess quality advertisers do make a difference.