July 4th Independence Day

Happy birthday :birthday: America!
Its independence day JULY 4th
I’ll be spending it with my family we’ll be going to the parade in the morning then indulging in some pyrotechnics back at home culminating with the main fireworks display later tonight :fireworks::fireworks::sparkler: Wishing All the FULL30 members a safe and happy 4th of July holiday!

12 Likes

Ditto!

(to hit 20 and such)

3 Likes

To all my fellow Americans, I wish you a happy, safe and enjoyable holiday!

7 Likes

Let’s not forget everything that was risked for our freedoms today. I am eternally thankful for our fore-fathers and their bravery, their wisdom in writing the Constitution and securing our rights, and all those after who protected the greatest experiment in world history. God Bless America.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I see a picatinny rail on that frame…are you going all tactical timmy on us?

3 Likes

For what? 1911s shouldnt have gadgets attached.

1 Like

@Robert, I like the option of having a weapons light mounted on the firearm quite a few benefits to having it.

3 Likes

There are plenty advantages but 1911s are heavy enough already.

1 Like

@Caw, I used to think the same thing until I started wearing one full-time after a few days I don’t even notice it at all that is until i switch back to a lighter weapon and then i have to get used to the weight all over again.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, jf89.

Hope you have a bright, sunny day!

Raining here (thunderstorm).

2 Likes

I like the weight of it without the light, it absorbs recoil real well but the light made it off balanced, ymmv.

1 Like

Thanks John, its nice here.

2 Likes

Happy Independence Day! We’re BBQing with the kids and having patriotic cheesecake for dessert.

10 Likes

@EQuinn, that looks delicious!

1 Like

Thanks. I make a pretty decent cheesecake. And a damn delicious strawberry pie. Just combined the two for today.

4 Likes

Yes, we are celebrating Independence Day.
Ours got rained out, but local neighborhood enthusiasm saved it.
Lots of home grown fireworks went off all around us last night.
It’s nice to live where it’s still legal for mere citizens to do so.
Hope you all had an enjoyable and safe Independence Day.

4 Likes

Thats not funny, im offended. Please delete that.

2 Likes

Im offended by that too.

2 Likes

This thread is still viable and is about to get funny! What happened near you on the 4th?

Local hospital: Several burns, eye injuries, but no
hurt kids this year!
County news: Someone drunk moron wrecked their car, stripped their clothes off down to their underwear, and when the cops showed he tried to convince them he was just out for a jog.

2 Likes