July Contest.

July’s contest is going to be a New Membership Drive.

There are going to be 2 winners for the month.

1 new member will win a $50 LAPG card and a $50 Full30 gift card, plus get 1 Grand Prize entry.

You can win that Just by signing up and posting an introduction.

You can also win a $50 Full30 gift card and 5 Grand Prize Entries, you can do that by inviting other news users, the method to enter is to use the invite link in your user profile section as pictured below:

Go to user icon. Select Preferences click invite.
Click invite
Click clipboard to copy link
Select total number of uses. Default is 1 so increase it.
Post link anywhere and when used you get your entries

Good luck and thank you for helping FULL30 to grow!

11 Likes
2 Likes

“I wanna go fast.” :wave:

4 Likes

Close to halfway through the month!

This works as follows:

• Any @Producer who brings in new members using the invite link is eligible to win a $500.00 gift card drawn in January from all combined contests.

• Any regular member can win (using the same link system) a $50 FULL30 gift card + 5 grand prize entries.

• A new member will win a $50 LAPG and $50 Full30 gift card + 1 grand prize entry.

• The Grand prize mentioned is a 80% 2011 and a Matrix jig.

@MAC82 when is that drawing?

11 Likes

The grand prize drawing will Sept 31st

6 Likes

Is there some Creative Material that I can use in email sends?

6 Likes

I think we can pool some ideas and create something

What are you imagining?

5 Likes

I am just thinking an evergreen message that can be at a footer of emails. Maybe a banner that is Full 30 Branding, then a short message. Firearm Education. Community. Video, and a learn more button or something.

8 Likes

What else?

OJFULL30

7 Likes

We have a winner. Our new member winner is @Keith and he was referred by @Tactical_Reviews. Congradulations to our first winners in a dual winner contest.

7 Likes

Woo hoo, where’s my major award?

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

I LOL, I knew you were in WI but I didn’t know from that part, your major award is fragile

As I understand you get a small one now and an entry towards the big one!

Congratulations @Keith !

8 Likes

I’ll be emailing the gift cards later probably tomorrow. I got a “honey do or sleep outside” list from my wife when i get home.
got company coming from out of town tomorrow

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

@Keith and @Tactical_Reviews your Full30 gift cards have been sent if you don’t see them let me know if y’all don’t get them

5 Likes

Got it, thanks.

4 Likes

Send me your art to upload and we can add your swag to order from, Justin will likely have have everything up next week, new additions may take a minute longer

Congratulations on a job well done!

4 Likes

What artwork do you need?

4 Likes

Whatever you want to see for sale on T-shirts etc

4 Likes

I guess I’m confused. Do you want my logo?

4 Likes