Junior 3 Gunner Evan Craig on the Next Generation Podcast

This was a great conversation with another great kiddo!

4 Likes

At this rate he wont be able to own guns by the time he reaches my age, let alone yours…but still, its cool to see some of the youth not following the trend

2 Likes

i get the sentiment but don’t agree, in fact, this particular generation may be the ultimate saviors of our second amendment… we just gotta nurture them, support them and hold on tight.

2 Likes

What state are you in? Im in Eastern Oregon, things prolly just are not as optimistic for us.

2 Likes

i am in TX but i talk to lots of people all across the country. i know it is difficult for folks like you, but keep the faith. you are basically sitting in hell, right, so you often think negatively because you can’t necessarily see the big picture. just keep the faith man. i have talked recently with a shooting sports kiddo from New York, his school supports him, in NEW YORK! What? I have talked with a kiddo from New Jersey and there are competitions and stuff there too. Things are still going on and in many cases growing in seemingly bad parts of the country (from a 2A standpoint). there has got to be something to that, all that is required for major change is a slight culture shift, slight generational shift and those things are coming.

2 Likes