Urpadurrrr

Deleted.

It’s all noncorosive. The website has it listed that way.

Most definitely. If you were reloading it would get under $.50 A round but for plinking it ain’t bad.

2 Likes

I am thinking that with that Mosin-N you may need to add much padding to the backstock. Isn’t it steel? Expect a big ka-boom.

All part of the fun. If you ain’t be bruised you ain’t shootin a big enough gun.

2 Likes

Part of the experience for me. For my wife, we will see how she can take the first couple before we decide what to do for her.

1 Like

Biggest thing you’ve ever fired?

Make sure she has good form with the mosin. Mine knocked my aunt over. On second thought just video it. You might get famous.I

1 Like

She laughed when I told her that. Haha. Internet famous for the win!!

1 Like

my mosin is a big blast to shoot. DO NOT FEAR THE RECOIL. i find its bark worse then its bite. a joy to shoot. non corrosive? i assume. but it loves to shoot clean. keep clean in your mind and you have a fine rifle to give to grandkids. to shoot it in low light is better than the fourth of july. mostly E N J O Y !!! (while we still got em.)

2 Likes

Hi James
If you ever wonder if some of your ammo is corrosive you can do a “ white nail test”. Grab a board and go buy a bullet hammer $14.00 and a box of white nails. They are not coated with anything hens “ white”. Take the bullet hammer and one of the cartridges in question. Remove the projectile and power from the case. Put a nail into the board, and set the empty brass or steel with primer on the nail “ casing covering the inch or so of nail sticking out of the board”. Strike the primer with a punch ( wear safety glasses). Wait 24 hours and remove the case. If the nail has started to rust the ammo is Corrosive. Happy science!

2 Likes

Use a collet bullet puller if possible works better and isnt so dangerous!