Just introducing myself

Hello, My Name is Jeff. I was born and raised in Philadelphia PA, Just recently moved to Cape may New Jersey. I shoot my Glock 19 at Range 609. Also have a Mossberg Mav. 88. .22 Derringer, Marlin Rifle, and a 12Gauge Muzzle Break SG. I came across this site while watching a video on YouTube, or how to Break down my Derringer, because the firing pin was not hitting hard enough, since it’s a Rim Fire. Also wanted to ask a few questions about the Communist state of New Jersey. Love Reading, Purchasing, and making all different types of Weapons, not just firearms. Have two projects at the moment. My Derringer, and a 2" Monkeys Fist.

20 Likes

Welcome Jeff!

17 Likes

Welcome @JTin215 from California.
How is it in New Jersey?

17 Likes

Welcome @JTin215 !!

16 Likes

Welcome to full30!

15 Likes

Welcome From central Maine, sorry to hear about the move to NJ, but I know for a fact there is at least one patriot left there.

15 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

15 Likes

Welcome from GA

15 Likes

Welcome. Cape May is a great place and a 2A sanctuary county. Spend a bunch of time there every year.

15 Likes

Welcome from KY

14 Likes

Welcome from central Commifornia.

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!

14 Likes

Welcome from Texas

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum from another central Maineiac. Cape May is a nice place, too bad it couldn’t be in a free state. You have my condolence for being behind enemy lines. FWIW, I have a firearm owning brother in NJ and I know what you folks go through to exercise your 2ndA rights today. I got under the barbed wire, mines, and past the dogs of the NJ border over 40 years ago just before it got REALLY bad and haven’t looked back. NJ sure doesn’t think of them as rights, not even as suggestions, more like something they step in and need to scrape off their shoe. Anyway 2ndA rights are alive and well here on Full30, too bad they aren’t exportable to you in NJ.

15 Likes

@JTin215, Hello and welcome to the FULL30 Fourm :+1:

14 Likes

Welcome Jeff from the mountains of western North Carolina!

14 Likes

Welcome @JTin215 glad to have you here

14 Likes

another damn foreigner…

11 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

13 Likes

Welcome from Texas!

12 Likes