Just let this sink in... hahhahahaa

https://www.facebook.com/autpoxautbellum/posts/2382783261832754/

9 Likes

They should all be held accountable. I think it’s time we stop sitting back letting the left strip our rights! Sandy hook victims get to sue Remington then this guys family should sue ups for not allowing him to be armed! Gun free zones & gun free work environments are garbage and endanger lives. “BuT oNlY tHe PoLiCe ShOuLd HaVe GuNs”

9 Likes

The only way to avoid the trolley problem in these situations is for people to arm themselves. It totally blows my mind that the same folks who express contempt for the police also want them to have a monopoly on the use of force. I’ve yet to see a legitimate refutation of that criticism.

5 Likes

Non stop…
Washington trying to be California’s little bitch

8 Likes

@RogueGunnWorks you can start your own campaign to defeat the commies.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Well that pretty well sucks. What are the available legal challenges?

6 Likes

Signs the folks are getting fed up?

6 Likes

I’m guessing that you don’t live in WA.

8 Likes

Nope, I did 3 yrs there though. In fact in Pierce County. I put it like that because it felt a lot like a Gulag. There was much I liked. Being from Wyoming I practically OD’d on water, I couldn’t get enough. When it rained or stormed and I couldn’t work, I would go sailing except in the lightening. I did that to feel free. Too many people doing bad things, and treating each other bad. I could see where it was going and got the hell out and headed back to Wyoming.

I have a brother that still lives there and for the life of me I don’t know why. Though he and his family live on the Peninsula so that helps. I just took it as a hopeful sign the Sheriff feels emboldened enough to speak out. Of course maybe it’s a last ditch effort, the last bleat from the deer just before the wolves jaws rend it’s throat.

6 Likes

2AF is going to challenge the WA magazine hi cap ban, but crickets on the “Ghost Gun” legislation so far, which makes all un-serialized guns built after 2019 and all un-serialized receivers and receiver blanks regardless of purchase date illegal after 3/2023.

8 Likes

NRA-ILA? MIA?

6 Likes

^^this^^

7 Likes

The Peninsula is GREAT love living here. Sure… there are town here that thw commies have taken over, but the people are cool.
I sure hope they fight this. There was massive out pouring to tell everyone in government here they did not want these bills to pass. They passed them anyway.

7 Likes

There is no way in hell i would live along the I-5 Coridor… total shitshow there… that us where all the crime is and the libtards

7 Likes

Unfortunately, the damage has been done. The importance of these laws rest in their language. Here very soon, you will see this same language on a national level.

8 Likes

Im in construction I5 corridor is like picking gold coins up off the ground for us right now. Probably stick with it for another year or so, then buy a ranch in Montana and grow dental floss.

8 Likes

We’ll see.
Im not a lawyer, but ban will outlaw guns and supplys that were built/ purchased legally, and make no provisions for serialization required.
Someone should be able to shoot holes in that, but I’m not holding my breath.

9 Likes

Oh yes, have to agree on that. The construction down in Tacoma will never end… LOL

7 Likes

Tacoma is a great place for construction. Building department “Contractor Friendly” basically the opposite of Seattle.

7 Likes