Just saying hi.

I joined the original Sixguns forum shortly before it was moved here. Took me a while to get around to checking this one out. Looks interesting.

11 Likes

Welcome to the club! We don’t bite. Much.

8 Likes

Welcome, what do you shoot?

6 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Welcome from KY.

6 Likes

Hi from near Raleigh NC

7 Likes

Believe it not, I haven’t fired a live round in nearly 20 years. I’m still fighting the good fight behind enemy lines (California). The hoplophobes managed to close all the ranges within 100 miles of me years ago. I haven’t lost interest, however. We have .22’s, .38 Special, .45 Colt (Henry), and 12 gauge.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine. That’s different… ranges closed and can’t shoot. I shoot in my backyard and drive a mile or so and shoot elsewhere when I need to. If I was you I’d get the hell out from behind enemy lines. Eff 'em. We can use you as long long as you don’t vote Kalifornia ideas when you get to your new abode. No other state needs human pollution. But vote to keep rights and you’ll fit right in and be welcome.

7 Likes

Where is that line exactly?

Just biding your time until the time is right? :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome from Florida! There is a range within about 50 miles from Perris if it is still there. It’s kind of funny because I flew out from Florida and shot on a range in California on Florida street or Ave.

6 Likes

Howdy!

20 years? That’s a whole lot of ammo you saved. Hope yer storing it good!

Welcomre to Full30

5 Likes

Any free state. But the line is known to move.

5 Likes

@thedarkinthewood welcome to full30. Glad you found us.

5 Likes

Hi from Houston Mate

5 Likes

Howdy Johneggers, glad you found us and

4 Likes

Welcome from Iowa @johneggers

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please start your own thread to introduce yourself.

4 Likes

@johneggers welcome to full30. What firearms are you interested in? Do you do any competitive shooting? We have several Texas members here.

3 Likes