Knife Life and The Sharp Obsession

My EDC these days, a Columbia River Knife & Tool M16-01S. Very inexpensive, bought it for $20 at Wal-Mart a long time ago.

Not a brag-worthy piece, but it does its job well and it’s easy to disassemble/reassemble. Smooth and the tension is adjustable. The longitudinal CG falls right under my index finger when I grip it.

7 Likes

EDC,Kershaw speedsafe. tanto stays sharp real fast,and it’s tough! Open paint cans all the time.Its a tool!

2 Likes

I love ESSEE knives. They make some of the best utility real outdoor use knives around and the sheaths that come with them are excellent. The funny thing is the one I use for carry the most is my collaboration of ESSEE and KBar in the ESKBAR neck knife. My folders for EDC are usually Spyderco’s Benchmade and I have a Tops Mil-spie folder that is one of my favorite folders.

1 Like

8 Likes

Well, I love fishing. I use fisherman knife. It is ergonomic and suitable for me.

5 Likes

My 2 edc knives sog & mora

4 Likes

Okc

5 Likes

Just a few from the collection.

7 Likes

German dagger made in Solingen. Vet bring back from WW2.

6 Likes

Wow! That is the THING!

2 Likes

USN MK2 original.

7 Likes

So am I gonna get shamed for only having Bucks?
I have a 110 that I’ve had as long as I can remember, a 119 that’s a replacement for one I left on my bumper (still got the original sheath though) and a Vintage Force -Select that’s my pocket knife. They’ve lasted well and never failed me and they fit my meager budget.

9 Likes

I have a few knives, here’s one.

7 Likes

That’s a beauty!!!

2 Likes

I have always wanted a 119. Never got around to getting one.

2 Likes

Browning black label 440 stainless. Mounted on my edc

bag

6 Likes

Ooh I like that one!

3 Likes

That’s a lot of knife! I like it!

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes