(removed explicative)

OUTRAGEOUS!

(removed explicative)
(removed explicative)

COMMUNIST!

(removed explicative)
(removed explicative)

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss of basic rights. I would get out as fast as I could and move to a free state but I understand family and jobs can keep us where we are.

2 Likes

I was offered and accepted a very good position in NY and moved from FL, once I found out I could not buy ammo without the states consentā€¦

Gave my farewells and returned to FL, quickly, too bad, nice area, great benefits etc etc

3 Likes

We are also not allowed to bring in more than 50 rounds from another state. If you leave the state with ammo you canā€™t legally bring it back.
No one really expects this to be enforceable as all we have is agriculture check points near the borders on the major highways.
However I do have it on good authority that the Ca DOJ is putting agents at NV & AZ gun show parking lots looking for people with bulk ammo getting into cars with CA plates. Then alerting those agricultural check points and the Highway Patrol to those plates.

But remember the government does all this for our safety

1 Like

I cant believe a Southron is admitting they tried leaving Dixie ā€¦for the yankee capital, I really wouldnt say that out loud too much.

1 Like

We will be getting out. Weā€™ve got 40 acres in AZ but weā€™re now checking out Idaho, Montana and maybe Tennessee. But thatā€™s a bit to far from the kids.
Iā€™ve retired already but my wife is still working. She could quit but weā€™re also taking care of my 92 year old Dad who canā€™t really handle a big move.

3 Likes

My conniving mind is telling me this is a good way to get people to start smuggling ammo in .

2 Likes

Conniving minds think alike.

But with gun rights on the line itā€™s not worth it. I just need to hold out awhile longer.

1 Like

This could be a problem for me . My wife needs/want to run a half marathon in California and if I travel out west I will take a class at Frontsight but always take a lot more ammo than I need for the class just in case I have to walk home . And yes I am a prepper so I go heavy on ammo and gear.

1 Like

You mean walking home from FrontSight? If so I assume your staying in NV. Pahrump is still quite a walk. But you wouldnā€™t have a problem there. If youā€™re staying in Ca, you could have a problem but with non Ca plates all they will probably ask you at the check point is do you have any fruit, vegetables or plants. Say no and your on your way.
If you do get stopped and they notice the ammo, Iā€™d just tell them the truth. Being from out of state I doubt theyā€™d ticket you. But they might take the ammo.
The actual enforcement off all this is nearly impossible and truth be told in all the LE interactions Iā€™ve had the officers are pretty pro gun and tolerant. Unless you look like a gang banger or are disrespectful when stopped.
I wouldnā€™t worry too much.

When are you coming out and roughly where are you staying?

1 Like

The plan is for late May or early June we would stay at the Winery in Parump and she would run before we got there . The run she wants to do is in northern California.

1 Like

My wife and I are members but havenā€™t been in awhile. PM me when you get it nailed down and weā€™ll see if we can maybe head out there as well.
Itā€™d be nice to meet up with a fellow Full30er.

1 Like

I will be taking a carbine class and neather of my arā€™s are California compliant thank god.

1 Like

Itā€™s never too late to get started. I have three presses now, one small Lee hand press, a Lee 1000 progressive press that does 9mm, and a Redding T7 turret which does the larger handgun and rifle rounds. I plan to add another large Lee press to do .50bmg

2 Likes

I was forced to label myself.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that shirt in your videos. Iā€™d like one but that might get me some unwanted interactions.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that the point?

1 Like

Come on out to Ca and just happen to be wearing that when you get pulled over. Might as well where a shirt that says ā€œNo, Iā€™m not happy to see you and yes, that is a gun in my pants.ā€

1 Like

Theyā€™d be too upset about my cane to even notice the shirt.

You see, I could care less what other people think about me, I wear what I want.

6 Likes

Right. I forgot about that cane. That is a work of art.

1 Like